Skip to main content

Tully's positive side?

I find it amusing how someone on Facebook said oh Tim should be evicted because he's not a very good role model to children because he's so manipulative, as if everyone else who is nominated is just a standout role model who you'd love your children to look up to! :rolleyes:

You bring up a good point. BBAU Facebook. If these "posts" on this board are "bothersome" and "insulting" then it would be best for them all to steer clear of the facebook page. Some of those people are freakin vicious and that's a forum where in reality "BIG BROTHER" is watching!

I have never understood why you would watch BB to find a role model. BB is not a children's show

lol that said my 12 year old son loves it and loves Tim haha.
Nevertheless I agree - the show has nothing to do with role models. The thought is just crazy to me.

Nevertheless I agree - the show has nothing to do with role models. The thought is just crazy to me.

Me neither, lol. They should watch the French version.

Only one more day till Tully is gone gone gone bye bye bye...Hooray! Who's with me? The light shall return to the house and all will be well in the world.

My daughter who is 5 does not like Tim at all.
She is a Tully fan ?lol so when she demands that I text to save her, I pretend to text for her but don't send.
am I a bad parent? LOL

...always find this photo interesting

Only one more day till Tully is gone gone gone bye bye bye...Hooray! Who's with me? The light shall return to the house and all will be well in the world.

Hoping Australia finds it voice to "rid" the house of darkness as well!

She is a Tully fan ?lol so when she demands that I text to save her, I pretend to text for her but don't send.
am I a bad parent? LOL
No. It's fascinating that your baby girl likes her. Guessing that there are personality traits there, of a very young child that she can relate to!~ so, I say to you IMO... WELL DONE~

i so am with you all the way

All the DAYS BEST To the UK TATERS!!!!!~ :)

I came across this and was reminded of Tully :)

28sx8wm.gif

oh christ...i think they should focus on the grass growing if tully goes
I cant understand people wanting a harmonious house

[MENTION=472]The10thDoctor[/MENTION] I don't want a harmonious house necessarily..I just can't stand any more of HER. Each to their own though.
[MENTION=25431]Hope4Rain[/MENTION] In honour of the dark one's imminent fall.. http://youtu.be/Eo-KmOd3i7s

am I a bad parent? LOL

Yes you are. You shouldn't be threaten by the maturity of your daughter :)

Yes, because then we can have a bunch of people sitting around sun bathing and all being nice.
That will make for great tv

Even for me who is trying to be positive, I would find that boring.

I don't care who goes tonight. I don't mind if Tully went because I want to be able to enjoy the forum again, and I am sick of the nastiness.

I liked Matt from the start but he doesn't do anything and I wouldn't miss him if he went, it won't change the house. I don't know if BB doesn't show much about him or if it is because he really does nothing.

and I am sick of the nastiness.

REALLY!? I would never have guessed; it's not like you remind us about fifty times a day that you are on the fast track to sainthood.

You seem confused too, I thought it didn't matter if Tully was there or not because all the big mean nasty pasties had turned their attention to delicate flower Heidi.

And smiley face or no smiley face you just called someone a bad parent whose 5 y.o is smarter than them - soooo nice and loving of you darl. I have never come across someone so obstinate but for all the wrong reasons

Last edited:
REALLY!? I would never have guessed; it's not like you remind us about fifty times a day that you are on the fast track to sainthood.

You seem confused too, I thought it didn't matter if Tully was there or not because all the big mean nasty pasties had turned their attention to delicate flower Heidi.

And smiley face or no smiley face you just called someone a bad parent whose 5 y.o is smarter than them - soooo nice and loving of you darl. I have never come across someone so obstinate but for all the wrong reasons

oooooh how i want to hug you right now....

everything i've been trying to say but could never put it in the right words, you just wrote.

i love you so much i am dry humping the screen (i'm not really, but i thought about it)

Back