Skip to main content

Time to go........ Mikkayla

Mikkayla you've gotta go, that laugh irritates the hell outta me. Byebye kitty Kat :(

Yes, that's what the problem WAS. Should be ok now until I get the next warning. Do you get the feeling that we're not speaking the same language today? All I've imbibed so far was coffee, I swear.... oh wait, almost forgot about that mushroom omelette I just had for breakfast... oh, oh...

Haha it must be the shrooms then because I understand you quite well now that you're not going on about casting your locks in the river, monk cassocks, Amazon hunting parties, and midnight in Vladivostok.

Haha it must be the shrooms then because I understand you quite well now that you're not going on about casting your locks in the river, monk cassocks, Amazon hunting parties, and midnight in Vladivostok.

Oh thank heavens, I'll stay away from the locks, cassocks, Amazons and Vladivostok then and let myself be guided by the wisdom of the shrooms instead - I can only hope you know what you're trading in.

[MENTION=28321]bbfan[/MENTION], [MENTION=29326]l.a.r.a[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30121]Dystopia[/MENTION] I may be semi new in forum life, and for some I may regularly disagree with your views, but such nastiness towards you is not OK.

Big sunny Saturday morning hugs to you all :eek:

Thank you and a big hug for you :)

This is actually funnyb l.a.r.a - I sometimes wonder the same. But the most credible assumption IMO is the unhealthy obsession some of the younger 'cool kids' have with an ugly sub-culture which is being promoted by irresponsible TV networks and supported by even less responsible 'decent' politicians. All in the name of making a quick buck.

So, my suggestion, let us unite against those evil forces and set sail at the first light of dawn

ts.jpg

...and erdicate these evil critters from the face of this earth for once and for all.

Count me in :) I am ready :cool:

Well thanks for your support Chump - never mind the what you call 'semi new in forum life' - I for one always enjoy reading your posts... exept of course when you disagree with my views in particular - how dare you! :)

I might also take the opportunity to bring to your attention that you have already ruined my day: I have put coffee into the tea pot and I blame it solely on you because you confused me with your Big sunny Saturday morning hugs to you all :eek:... helloo, it's Sunday... unless of course our little emperor here in the great state of QLD has changed the rules overnight - he has a reputation for doing silly things, hence the "Peoples Republic Of Queensland".

But everybody deserves a second chance so to you to friend, have a pleasant Sunday, or Saturday, or Monay or whatever you think is appropriate in your time-zone... or should I say mind-zone? Be well :cool:

It appears I may have entered a temporary twilight zone. Too many 4am wake ups. I have had a fabulously sunny SUNDAY. I hope the same can be said for one and all :cool:

It's ironic that the ATRL-reject gif spammers who have infested this thread in order to defend Mikkayla have probably only served to make people want her out that much more by behaving so obnoxiously. Oops.

Not you with a Blingee avatar.

I see you're trying to fit in as many catch phrases from other scripted reality shows as though they were valid rebuttals. What a fun game, and I'd like to play too! Since you don't seem to understand what some of the other posters are trying to communicate to you...Let me speak your language. Her are some catch phrases you might relate to!

• Gurl, You so Ratchet
  • Gurl, You better Get yo' life
  • Miss shady boots
  • I can read you like a book. Yaaaaaaaaaassssssssss
  • I'm so over this.org
  • Be gone with the wind and twirl....
Catch that dirt? Good! Now Have a seat..in fact have several Bloop!

Just who do you think YOU are?

is this some kind of sick joke. *sips cup of tea* WHO R U & WHEN DID U BECOME RELEVANT?
ok gurl, you need to hush hush before i go ham on your motherfucking ass & become that troll you claim i is.
your input is & was so irrelevant and the fact that im actually replying to it,... good lord.
as i said to the other user, dont come for me unless i send for you.
i thought that as one of the other users you would understand that,
but no the dreamer wants to actually speak up. *flicks fringe*
If i am disrespectful, full of ignorance and worst of all condescending then what makes you feel the need to call me out on it?
As a user you will do the following:

- RESPECT IT
- AND MOST OF ALL EMBRACE IT.

dreamer, gurl.
dont even try me okay,
i do not even have the time of day for your dreaming ways,
so go back to lala land and continue thinking of your QUEEN tahan with the crown,
before i bring i & the real queen MIKKAYLA bring you back to reality sweetie, so please take several seats..

GURL BYE.

I see you're trying to fit in as many catch phrases from other scripted reality shows as though they were valid rebuttals. What a fun game, and I'd like to play too! Since you don't seem to understand what some of the other posters are trying to communicate to you...Let me speak your language. Her are some catch phrases you might relate to!

• Gurl, You so Ratchet
  • Gurl, You better Get yo' life
  • Miss shady boots
  • I can read you like a book. Yaaaaaaaaaassssssssss
  • I'm so over this.org
  • Be gone with the wind and twirl....
Catch that dirt? Good! Now Have a seat..in fact have several Bloop!

Oh hell no,... for your damn info, i did not seek any type of approval from you, or any of the others.
Dont even try me boo, you may speak my lingo but honey, not today!
and for your information GET IT RIGHT.
"Be gone with the wind and twirl....?" lmfaaooo, okay sit down now before you make a joke of yourself.
it is infact "Gone with the wind fabulous" which i am.. so yas. *flicks fringe*
instead of tryin to slay a king pls take those several seats u were trying to tell me to sit on,
oh and btw, serve me those fish platters hoe.
id like it freshly fried, and dont burn yourself whilst cooking it hoe.
GURL BYE XOXO

Oh hell no,... for your damn info, i did not seek any type of approval from you, or any of the others.
"Be gone with the wind and twirl....?" lmfaaooo, okay sit down now before you make a joke of yourself.
instead of tryin to slay a king pls take those several seats u were trying to tell me to sit on,
GURL BYE XOXO

Hahahaha look who's talking

GURL BYE XOXO

Read ha

wrd8h1bg

GURL BYE XOXO

seriously-wtf-is-this-shit_583.jpg

i just cant..... a tully fan even tryin to come at me? o pls. shes made her exit now can you from my life.
and who is talking now? simmer down sir, you are irrelevant as the last fool who tried to talk me down.

i just cant..... a tully fan even tryin to come at me? o pls. shes made her exit now can you from my life.
and who is talking now? simmer down sir, you are irrelevant as the last fool who tried to talk me down.

You just sound so stupid, I can't take you seriously. What does Tully have to do with this anyway?

You just sound so stupid, I can't take you seriously. What does Tully have to do with this anyway?

exactly, shes as irrelevant as you became.
if i sound so stupid, then can why try me?
i just cant.. bye x0x0

Back