Skip to main content

Time to go........ Mikkayla

And what makes you any more 'relevant' than anyone else?

well first of all, i dont come at anybody, check the credentials if you dont believe me,
i make posts on these forums and people obviously have problems with what i have to say.
they come at me, and try to start there beef with me.
the reason why i said you were irrelevant was because you sided with your friend,
you came out of no where & called me out, i dont play that.
therefore i am relevant, you came at me for no reason.
my question for you is why did you try and make yourself become relevant?

well first of all, i dont come at anybody, check the credentials if you dont believe me,
i make posts on these forums and people obviously have problems with what i have to say.
they come at me, and try to start there beef with me.
the reason why i said you were irrelevant was because you sided with your friend,
you came out of no where & called me out, i dont play that.
therefore i am relevant, you came at me for no reason.
my question for you is why did you try and make yourself become relevant?
You don't "come at anybody"? You're rude to everybody who doesn't have the same opinions as you. If you're going to be rude to people then expect to be called out on it because that's the way the world works. I'm just as relevant as you are because I'm a member on this forum, just like you.

Mikkayla's eviction was one of the most humiliating sendoffs ever. LOL.

Mikkayla's eviction was one of the most humiliating sendoffs ever. LOL.

it was but i don't find it funny
By the end i couldn't stand the girl, but her treatment from BB was unfair
The video package showed only her being angry and bossy etc and although i think that's pretty much all she did lol
What about all the tasks set by big brother when she did have fun and had a laugh and what about her showdown wins....

That was harsh big brother

it was but i don't find it funny
By the end i couldn't stand the girl, but her treatment from BB was unfair
The video package showed only her being angry and bossy etc and although i think that's pretty much all she did lol
What about all the tasks set by big brother when she did have fun and had a laugh and what about her showdown wins....

That was harsh big brother

I did feel bad for her when the crowd booed.

They did show her being happy in the videos. They just went overboard focusing on her relationship with Tahan and not talking about her best friend Jade.

There wasnt a lot, i just think that even though she might have been a down right bitch, what happens in the house stays in the house and she should still get the same send off as anyone else

Back