Skip to main content

" Tim believes Ed is gutless..."

or is he just jealous cause no girl wants him . complains about Drew and Ed all the time.

I want Tim. and am sure many girls do.
Ed on the other hand creeps me out.
Get Ed out !!

It seems like Ed has got under Tim's skin. The reason why he is so pissed off his because Ed is the only one who truly see's through him. Everyone else might say they do, but they still entertain his ways. Like I said before Ed keeps Tim in check. I would dread to think how Tim would act in the house if Ed wasn't there. Even Ben put Ed in the carwash task with Tim, because he said he couldn't fuck with Ed like he could with everyone else.

Ed keeps Tim in check just as well as Sharon currently does. Ed does nothing... nothing at all, if anything it's Ed that's scared of Tim as he is inTIMidated by his intelligence and how he runs roughshod over the house. I also don't know why you 'dread' to think of how Tim would act if Ed wasn't there as I'm confidently sure the answer would be - the same.

It seems like Ed has got under Tim's skin. The reason why he is so pissed off his because Ed is the only one who truly see's through him. Everyone else might say they do, but they still entertain his ways. Like I said before Ed keeps Tim in check. I would dread to think how Tim would act in the house if Ed wasn't there. Even Ben put Ed in the carwash task with Tim, because he said he couldn't fuck with Ed like he could with everyone else.

Delusional poster is delusional

Back