Skip to main content

" Tim believes Ed is gutless..."

Yep.. What's he offering? Silly obsession from Jade which he keeps feeding, and saying he's going to expose Tim and how he has cards up his sleeve when we already know Tim is crazy.

Tim's been calling Ed gutless for a while now.

"He has nice abs but I'm yet to see any guts"

All i care about is Tim is saying it with some conviction. Hope Australia sends enough saves to the other housemates, to have Mr Ed voted out.

This is old news. Tim said Ed is gutless when he nominated him in the past. Does this really require a new thread??

Really!!!! This is a brand new video. "Tim mentions Justynn - ie: he just entered the BB house = relevant". just relax and enjoy TimTam

or is he just jealous cause no girl wants him . complains about Drew and Ed all the time.

haha BEST quote! Well no not really because Tim's just so full of good lines. I don't know how he does it.

I see you are one of those who just like to argue. Not into it. Ignore.

WOW if you don't like people who like to argue soon you will have half the people on this forum on your ignore list. oh well.......................................

I see you are one of those who just like to argue. Not into it. Ignore.

Tim is right. Ed keeps saying things like Tim is cruel and a bully etc, yet doesn't actually provide examples. Ed says how he plays clean and with honour or was it integrity? Anyways the point is, he hasn't even had the guts to play. The chance he had by putting Tim up, and he was scared and put jade up.

Yes this is old news as Tim's said the same thing several times before but I don't care. I'm for whatever it takes to convince voters to get Dread the heck out of the house! Keep going [MENTION=36263]ASSASSIN[/MENTION]!

Not sticking up for Ed, But when he had his talk with Tully about not trusting Drew. He he told Drew something, Drew told? then it eventually got back to Ed. Ed knows he can't trust Drew.

I don't care if there is a new video with Tim making the SAME STATEMENT as he has before. Why didn't you mention this in the LF thread.

I don't understand why, if you think the thread is unnecessary, you don't just ignore it. If that's what annoys you I'm surprised you are on this forum, 'cause there're WAY more annoying things here than this. If others agree with you it will just die a quick death. Breathe, relax, & get over it.

It seems like Ed has got under Tim's skin. The reason why he is so pissed off his because Ed is the only one who truly see's through him. Everyone else might say they do, but they still entertain his ways. Like I said before Ed keeps Tim in check. I would dread to think how Tim would act in the house if Ed wasn't there. Even Ben put Ed in the carwash task with Tim, because he said he couldn't fuck with Ed like he could with everyone else.

I don't understand why, if you think the thread is unnecessary, you don't just ignore it. If that's what annoys you I'm surprised you are on this forum, 'cause there're WAY more annoying things here than this. If others agree with you it will just die a quick death. Breathe, relax, & get over it.

Funny this is the first thing that has annoyed me because its something that was said in a LF video. Why a new thread then? Oh well Doesn't really bother me much anymore because other posters seem to be engaging in this thread.

Have you read the rules - ignoring a post from someone that just wants to argue about a non issue, is the best way to stop the arguing. RIGHT!

BTW. i am the one that breathe, relax and get over it kinda guy. Already the person has left 2 or 3 comments. which i wont open. why? simple, i am not into an argument with some keyboard warrior.

Last edited:
Back