Skip to main content

Thoughts on the Final 6 (housemate negativity allowed)

Affable

Now, here is I will post my opinion of 5 of the final 6:

Lena - backstabber, rude, dishonest.

Penny - most likely fake (not showing her true self) and always over the top.

Priya - rude, backstabber, dishonest. thinks she is in charge of everything. gossiper, likes to cause trouble. extremely manipulative and talks to housemates in a condescending tone.

Skye - sook. always misinterprets things. self-obsessed.

Travis - acts like a child. IQ of a 15 year old. inappropriate at times and gets into showmances to win.

Lina - Rude, backstabber, thinks she is always right.
Penny - I agree, most likely fake. Extremely exaggerated, if she was there from the beginning, she would've turned out like Skye.
Priya - QUEEN. Though: Can be considered untrustworthy, is not that funny. #oops
Skye - Immature, self-obsessed.
Ryan - No one knew who he was for the first month. Constantly put others down in the form of a "joke". Backstabber, un-trustworthy.
Travis - Relied on looks, no way smarter than a 3 year old. Almost rape-y.

Ryan - funny, cool, good looking, humble, down to earth, maybe playing the game but not overtly so. Under the radar to begin

Travis - funny, good looking, genuine, probably not playing the game, dumb, contributor from start to finish (except for the aisha saga maybe), occasionally annoying

Skye - contributed to a lot of funny moments, entertaining, manipulative, playing the game, self centred, arrogant, dumb

Priya - playing the game non stop, arrogant, holier than thou, annoying, not funny

Lina - overly serious, genuine, nice, fair to all

Penny - dumb and crazy, genuine, some funny members, bit over the top and annoying

I don't think it really matters what we think. Travis and Ryan are getting the final two edit. When the other four are evicted, the production team will then show us which one they have decided will win.

Penny - I agree, most likely fake. Extremely exaggerated, if she was there from the beginning, she would've turned out like Skye.
Priya - QUEEN. Though: Can be considered untrustworthy, is not that funny. #oops
Ryan - No one knew who he was for the first month. Constantly put others down in the form of a "joke". Backstabber, un-trustworthy.
Sooo who are you going for?

Now, here is I will post my opinion of 5 of the final 6:

Lena - backstabber, rude, dishonest.

Penny - most likely fake (not showing her true self) and always over the top.

Priya - rude, backstabber, dishonest. thinks she is in charge of everything. gossiper, likes to cause trouble. extremely manipulative and talks to housemates in a condescending tone.

Skye - sook. always misinterprets things. self-obsessed.

Travis - acts like a child. IQ of a 15 year old. inappropriate at times and gets into showmances to win.

If you add all of those negativity = Ryan

I'm no Travis fan, but I think "almost rape-y" is a bit uncalled for.

You can't really use that word to make the comparison these days, but I understand where he's coming from. Gives a lot of unwanted attention and physical contact, using his strength sometimes.

But yeah, not rape-y. Just his way of havin a laugh

Lina: Always thinking of negative things, very pessimistic

Penny: Can easily get sensitive and might be a little annoying

Travis: Acts way too immature at times, attention-seeking, a bit dumb

Skye: As above

Priya: She does like to stir up stuff, she exaggerates little things

Ryan: Kinda likes to bitch about things, doesn't confront housemates when he has issues with them

Last edited:
Penny - Too over the top....was funny to begin with, now getting old. I think she is sly n twists the event when relaying it back to the boys. Poor boyfriend.
Skye- Self absorbed, funny - starting to get old, playing dumb - younger version of Penny
Priya - Another one who is self absorbed...what's the go with the females this year, very bitchy and sneaky.....boring
Lina - BORING, very defensive, acts older than what she is....and who made her the Prude Police....if u don't like the convo.....move on
Ryan - Very bitchy for a male, Makes good observations, Can be very funny, Untrustworthy, Backstabber
Travis - He's unapologetically Travis and he owns it, very funny n under all the bluster and posing...he is actually quite sensitive and gives good advice.

Lena - insightful character, showed promise but now a little too negative
Penny - quirky and fun to begin with but now I'm finding her lack of substance off-putting
Priya - strong, independent, strategic, focussed, funny, engaging, inspiring, manipulative, unapologetic
Skye - attention seeker, can be fun but not genuine
Travis - he really can't be that dumb can he?
Ryan - under the radar, a couple of good gags, cute, unworthy winner as no risks taken

Penny - Too over the top....was funny to begin with, now getting old. I think she is sly n twists the event when relaying it back to the boys. Poor boyfriend.
Skye- Self absorbed, funny - starting to get old, playing dumb - younger version of Penny
Priya - Another one who is self absorbed...what's the go with the females this year, very bitchy and sneaky.....boring
Lina - BORING, very defensive, acts older than what she is....and who made her the Prude Police....if u don't like the convo.....move on
Ryan - Very bitchy for a male, Makes good observations, Can be very funny, Untrustworthy, Backstabber
Travis - He's unapologetically Travis and he owns it, very funny n under all the bluster and posing...he is actually quite sensitive and gives good advice.

Travis also seems to be the most sincere.

(( SING IT LIKE YOKO ))

"Imagine there's no Prisus
It's easy cos she's a lie.
No Ryan or Travi below us
Above us only SKYE !
Imagine all the Pristians
at eviction, waving her bi

Imagine Prisus wasn't cunty
I know, its hard to do
Nothing to gossip or cry for
And no fake religion too
Imagine all the Pristians
Living lies in exile

You may say I'm a creamer
But I'm not a wannabe Bhushan
I hope someday you'll join us
And accept that SKYE finished #1"

I will actually laugh out loud thinking of you if skye goes home first. I know that's very unlikely but just because of your lovely song.

Back