Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

…I did my wheelchair up all Christmassy and had a photo taken and gave it out as a Christmas card to my friends… when I told my sweet darling wife that I had an idea for Christmas she rolled her eyes and when I said that I wanted my wheelchair to be a mobile Christmas tree type of thing she just face palmed and shook her head lol!… anyway… here it is… (I came so close to revealing my face but I didn’t want to put anyone into deep trauma therapy lol!)… ho ho fucking ho!… cheers.

IMG_1323.jpeg

It’s been a while since I’ve watched this movie but I love all the humour and gags thrown in the mix. Am I the only one who’s picked up that the guy at 3:50 is supposed to be Simon Fuller?

Someone I know posted asking if it's wrong to find him hot...
OMG that is very, very wrong. Gross. And even if he was even vaguely physically attractive he'd still be an alleged rapist. So, still no. I hope the person you know was trolling.

OMG that is very, very wrong. Gross. And even if he was even vaguely physically attractive he'd still be an alleged rapist. So, still no. I hope the person you know was trolling.
The person I 'know' (not in real life) was half-joking, like he knows this guy is disgusting, but would fancy him if he was just a random person.
But I think it's just a devil's advocate and he doesn't actually like him. Still in bad taste though.

There's a couple of guys from Doctor Who (Bruno Langley, Noel Clarke, John Barrowman - but I never fancied him) who I used to think were hot, but I can't even look at them without shuddering now.

…I did my wheelchair up all Christmassy and had a photo taken and gave it out as a Christmas card to my friends… when I told my sweet darling wife that I had an idea for Christmas she rolled her eyes and when I said that I wanted my wheelchair to be a mobile Christmas tree type of thing she just face palmed and shook her head lol!… anyway… here it is… (I came so close to revealing my face but I didn’t want to put anyone into deep trauma therapy lol!)… ho ho fucking ho!… cheers.

View attachment 61968
Love it!

Back