Skip to main content

The Speccy Awards 2014 - VOTE

Are we allowed to say who we voted for? Well in that case...

@Consuela for member of the year because I wanted to choose the member that I felt @MADONNA would least like to recieve that award.

@David's beard for outstanding newcomer for not making fun of me over the vocally talented Tina Arena thing.

@Consuela for the pointless gif, most insightful, and the sexual tension award between him and @MADONNA. This is because I like the name @Consuela.

@bleachy_dude for most loveable member for not making fun of me over the vocally talented Tina Arena thing.

I voted for myself in the troll, most loyal, and most fickle awards because I at least wanted to get one vote in each of my nominated catergories.

I can't remember who else I voted for in the other award catergories.

*BUMP* - Get your votes in!

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:
@bleachy_dude for Member of the Year
@Brent or @Frankyfurt for Outstanding Newcomer
@up_all_night for Photoshop Excellence
@AntiGretel for Outstanding Troll and Most Witty Member
@JordanS for Most Fickle Supporter and Pointless GIF User
@MADONNA for Most Loyal Supporter of PRISUS and Sexual Tension She's already won
@mutleyp for Most Lovable Member
@Connoisseur for Most Direct Member
@Mrs Butterface for Most Insightful Member

Thread of the Year should go to THE PRIYA APPRECIATION SOCIETY
I can not believe you voted that rat faced fucking muppet over me for Most Lovable Member 2014!!!!

What is wrong with you people?!

Mutleyp for Most Lovable Member indeed.

Nawww thank you :)
tumblr_lqpccqp15x1qmcakpo1_500.gif

we dont count messages idiot. Im 3rd behind @the Theorist who ever that is? and @Veronica2005 which I like

idiot?

IDIOT?

IDIOT?
*BUMP* - Get your votes in!

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:
@bleachy_dude for Member of the Year
@Brent or @Frankyfurt for Outstanding Newcomer
@up_all_night for Photoshop Excellence
@AntiGretel for Outstanding Troll and Most Witty Member
@JordanS for Most Fickle Supporter and Pointless GIF User
@MADONNA for Most Loyal Supporter of PRISUS and Sexual Tension She's already won
@Connoisseur for Most Direct Member
@Mrs Butterface for Most Insightful Member

Thread of the Year should go to THE PRIYA APPRECIATION SOCIETY

Either you copied all my selections, or i copied you

Either/or

:)

Are we allowed to say who we voted for? Well in that case...

@Consuela for member of the year because I wanted to choose the member that I felt @MADONNA would least like to recieve that award.

@David's beard for outstanding newcomer for not making fun of me over the vocally talented Tina Arena thing.

@Consuela for the pointless gif, most insightful, and the sexual tension award between him and @MADONNA. This is because I like the name @Consuela.

@bleachy_dude for most loveable member for not making fun of me over the vocally talented Tina Arena thing.

I voted for myself in the troll, most loyal, and most fickle awards because I at least wanted to get one vote in each of my nominated catergories.

I can't remember who else I voted for in the other award catergories.

I'm sure you will get the troll award. I voted for you in that too ;)

Back