Skip to main content

The next time you do the poodle or THE GAY HUMOUR...

Gay 'jokes' are seldom well received in this forum but I honestly can't think of too many jokes aimed at gays that I've heard that are not derogatory, and dare I say it homophobic, in nature. Whatever, it's no skin off my nose if you want to make excuses for a guy that strong circumstantial evidence suggests has no qualms in ridiculing gays frequently for a cheap laugh.
Bahaha - you're a complete tripper. A phrase coming out of Priya's mouth is now strong circumstantial evidence?? Out of interest what IS the medication you're on?

Bahaha - you're a complete tripper. A phrase coming out of Priya's mouth is now strong circumstantial evidence?? Out of interest what IS the medication you're on?
Ryan didn't seem to want to deny it. Just because we haven't seen any of it doesn't mean it doesnt' exist. It's the family friendly censorship that's saved his arse from fully exposing him for the nasty little smug turd he really is.

From the mouth of Jason himself:
"Ryan is adorable. Not only outside he's beautiful, but he's got the most amazing personality. He is so kind and sincere. And he has gorgeous eyes and a gorgeous V"

End thread.

Ryan didn't seem to want to deny it. Just because we haven't seen any of it doesn't mean it doesnt' exist. It's the family friendly censorship that's saved his arse from fully exposing him for the nasty little smug turd he really is.
Your logic is mindblowing. With this quote in mind, I wont contend it - "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Nutter

Reactions: Bae
I don't think Ryan is the type to make jokes about gay people seriously. He is crack up.

I am a fellow faggot.

From the mouth of Jason himself:
"Ryan is adorable. Not only outside he's beautiful, but he's got the most amazing personality. He is so kind and sincere. And he has gorgeous eyes and a gorgeous V"

End thread.
This is how he makes people, he has a superiority about himself that people beg to be in his company and be his friend. most people blinded by his personality just want his dick including Jason.

Your logic is mindblowing. With this quote in mind, I wont contend it - "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Nutter

The logic is so simple that even a 4 year old could arrive at the same conclusion, given you're track record on this forum I'm not surprised that you're having trouble with putting 2 and 2 together.

Priya brought up jokes Ryan had shared previously with them and some of them apparently were at the expense of gays. He didn't immediately arc up and say 'you're talking rubbish Priya, I don't know what you're talking about'.

Instead he promptly asked her if he were offended by them. Obviously someone with a modicum of intelligence would presume he wasn't referring to the 'poodle jokes'.

The logic is so simple that even a 4 year old could arrive at the same conclusion, given you're track record on this forum I'm not surprised that you're having trouble with putting 2 and 2 together.

Priya brought up jokes Ryan had shared previously with them and some of them apparently were at the expense of gays. He didn't immediately arc up and say 'you're talking rubbish Priya, I don't know what you're talking about'.

Instead he promptly asked her if he were offended by them. Obviously someone with a modicum of intelligence would presume he wasn't referring to the 'poodle jokes'.
Hilarious - if you ever have to go to court don't try defending yourself.
And does intelligence include the ability to know the difference between "your" and "you're"? :hilarious:

Hilarious - if you ever have to go to court don't try defending yourself.

Brought up as in she categorised/labeled the sort of jokes Ryan has said in the past not that she retold them word for word. Was it really necessary to spell that out? lol

And does intelligence include the ability to know the difference between "your" and "you're"?

I'm happy for you that you supposedly don't make the occasional spelling mistake on an internet forum, an impressive feat gold star for you. You should apply to be a Rhodes Scholar, your ability is kinda wasted on this forum.

This is how he makes people, he has a superiority about himself that people beg to be in his company and be his friend. most people blinded by his personality just want his dick including Jason.
The irony of you saying that in this thread. I think you need to look in the mirror :rolleyes:

Back