Skip to main content

The Hotplate... is anyone going to bother watching it?...

The girls' dish is so pretty to look at! But the other contestants, apart from Conrad and Liam, are pretty unadventurous diners aren't they? Oh wow, dish of the competition!! Good work girls!

...it looks like they are all having edible orgasms over the girls Duck dish... woohooo!... THE DISH OF THE COMPETITION!!!!.. Nollsey doesnt like the Venison hahaha!... Frenchie says the Venison doesn't have that 'finish' to it!... go Frenchie you reinstated legend!... lol!... cheers.

...their dessert better have a lot of good taste because they are all saying that the dessert itself is too simple so I dunno... at least the 'smug gits' are arguing... that's good at least... cheers.

...wow!... Ami and Marie are so close aren't they?... that is so good to see... they have never really had an argument throughout the whole competition from memory... cheers.

...wow!... Ami and Marie are so close aren't they?... that is so good to see... they have never really had an argument throughout the whole competition from memory... cheers.
Yes, what good friends they must be. How funny when they were both saying everything three times when they were hurrying! Would be nice to work with your bestie. I work with Mr W so I guess that's kind of the same thing? But I don't get those nice hugs. Or the good food. Or a $100k. So it's nothing like it really. Sigh.

...I tell you what... Scott's restaurant decor looks worse than some of the contestants revamps in my opinion... it looks so dark and dingey... just saying... cheers.

Yes, what good friends they must be. How funny when they were both saying everything three times when they were hurrying! Would be nice to work with your bestie. I work with Mr W so I guess that's kind of the same thing? But I don't get those nice hugs. Or the good food. Or a $100k. So it's nothing like it really. Sigh.

...hahahaha!... you cracked me up!... so funny!... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1441192439][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here we go Sticky!

Hahaha Liam loves a hot mess!

...I bet he does lol!... cheers.

Back