Skip to main content

The Fattening 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

QTC@WAIFU#1

Once again female housemates have become porkers since being in the house. Already Skye and Sandra have become fatty fat fat fats, with Priya not far behind (alothough she was a little oompa loompa to begin). Exactly same thing happened with Mikkayla last year, she got absolutely HUGE to the point where her clothes literally didnt fit her any more.

Yet on the other hand the guys seem not to stack on weight but actually manage to get even more buff in the house. There are female exceptions of course like Cat who becomes more beautiful everyday.

What is it with the girls? Is it laziness? Lack of self control? Their ugly personalities manifesting itself physically? What is it?

Once again female housemates have become porkers since being in the house. Already Skye and Sandra have become fatty fat fat fats, with Priya not far behind (alothough she was a little oompa loompa to begin). Exactly same thing happened with Mikkayla last year, she got absolutely HUGE to the point where her clothes literally didnt fit her any more.

Yet on the other hand the guys seem not to stack on weight but actually manage to get even more buff in the house. There are female exceptions of course like Cat who becomes more beautiful everyday.

What is it with the girls? Is it laziness? Lack of self control? Their ugly personalities manifesting itself physically? What is it?
Rude.

But its just observable facts, what part of it isn't true? I just wanted to discuss this phenomenon and maybe understand why it happens.

Let me guess, comment from big mama :shifty: Jealousy is very ugly

Women get fat easily because they're supposed to carry a baby in their stomach. That's why more women are obese than men. It's easier for women to gain weight (fat).

Gaining fat for men is not as easy. Though men can get muscle faster. That's why more younger males appear skinnier than the girls their age (unless they workout). For a man, you're either muscular or thin. Though as a man ages, he starts to lose testosterone and thus gains fat (akin to woman).

But its just observable facts, what part of it isn't true? I just wanted to discuss this phenomenon and maybe understand why it happens.

Ohhh... I don't know. Like, all my discussions of this phenomenon and maybe understanding it... don't usually begin with references to women being porkers, fatty fat fat fats, oompa loompas... ugly personalities manifesting physically.

Yeah... your genuine intent is clear as. Like I said, Misogynist.

wow youre a dick

This is just another sick example of the kind of anti-female misogynistic attitude Big Brother 2014 has been putting into the stratosphere.

This show is brainwashing Australia's youth to think that only thin females are capable of being valuable members of society. You should be ashamed of yourself QTC.

It is true that some of the girls have gained weight, but maybe a wee bit harsh there with the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back