Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Houston, Texas :p

I watched Food Safari last night on SBS :) it was about American cooking. They took parts from different states but I couldn't get over the American Diner in Sydney, gee the nosh that woman was cooking! whoa...my arteries were hardening just watching it. :eek:

All those Southern states and their food...yum

food Safari is good. I loved some of the middle eastern food they did last year. The curries and stuff yummy. Another good show is the one with Kylie Kwong on the ABC. and Nigella every Wednesday evening at 6pm on the ABC too.

Beauty & the Geeks is back on thursday nights, I love this show.

How did they go with building a computer?

Oh and next week we get a female geek... They have never had a female geek, and I'm sure there's tons out there.

Does anyone else think that cause other then it's not rating well that Lost is being shafted to the late night slot cause it's only got 2 seasons left?

Watched the latest episode of Heroes today, and it was alright, but it's getting too confusing, and the show is just going downhill in my opinion.

Apparently Channel 9 have pulled the episode of The Mentalist that was due to air this week.

From TV Tonight
Nine has also altered an episode of The Mentalist, which was to have been S1E9 “Flame Red”. No doubt its arson attack storyline was deemed inappropriate. Good to see a sensible move here, and it will now play February 25th.

Channel 10's revolving shelf of dvds has done the full circle again.

Mean Girls for the 58th time

Billy Madison was on last week or the week before, I believe. I've seen it a million times but I find it utterly hilarious.

Billy Madison is the only Sandler comedy I can still watch. Everything else is just stale.

Back