Skip to main content

The Block: Glasshouse

Only half an hour to go bitches.

Not sure who my favourites will be yet, only time will tell.

Reactions: Jam
Only half an hour to go bitches.

Not sure who my favourites will be yet, only time will tell.
abby-lee-miller-dance-moms-yes-face.gif

Cam just said 10 weeks. That plus auctions. It's another 11 week series folks.

DEFINITELY BB cross over.

I would love to record if I were a contestant cause they obviously don't show everything they say. Clever. Shame they got caught.

Michael and Carlene are currently at the top of my list. For once a QLD couple I like!

Just catching up... I'm kind of liking Maxine. 'We wake up and have a giggle. We go to bed and have a giggle.'

Say what???

It's going to be interesting.. and a very quick season.

Everyone is blonde with 'good looking' men (+ the brothers, also stereotypically 'good looking') except for the milticultural/overweight team.

You'd think they would mix it up a touch?

It's going to be interesting.. and a very quick season.

Everyone is blonde with 'good looking' men (+ the brothers, also stereotypically 'good looking') except for the milticultural/overweight team.

You'd think they would mix it up a touch?
Why a quick season?

10 weeks. It'll fly by! Especially because there genuinely seems like there is a crapload of work to do so there will be less likely to be filler days/weeks ala last season
It's the same length as SkyHigh. Ten weeks plus the final week they always tag on the end for them to do something and then the auction. So it'll be closer to 12.

It is the same length but if the content is good it'll fly. If not it will drag. Really, really drag. I just want big brother on damn it

Back