Skip to main content

The Bimbo Twins

I cant wait for them to get out. They are so fake and annoying! They actually made me like Tahan more

I agree! One of my friends was a venomous taha hater and since the bimbo twins came along, she's jumped right on the Tahan train! I was ambivalent about tahan but I like her more and more the longer those airheads stay in there!

I agree! One of my friends was a venomous taha hater and since the bimbo twins came along, she's jumped right on the Tahan train! I was ambivalent about tahan but I like her more and more the longer those airheads stay in there!

I reacted the exact same way. I enjoy Tahan so much more now, and would like for the girls to go

Get rid of these frauds, everything about them should insult BB fans - BB couldn't get a twin so they went for some cheap and nasty bleached sister act.

Lucy is such a fake, all the tit fondling and flashing - is that considered sweet?
Caleb got used, now she's trying to cling onto Tim.

Tahan should be rewarded for seeing straight through the bullshit.

The sisters said when they went into the house that they wanted to show people that they weren't just dumb bimbos and there was more to them............um yeah, yet to see it. Complete waste of space, I feel like there would have been more interesting and deserving people, especially as the producers said that they were canvassing for older professional types........

The sisters said when they went into the house that they wanted to show people that they weren't just dumb bimbos and there was more to them............um yeah, yet to see it. Complete waste of space, I feel like there would have been more interesting and deserving people, especially as the producers said that they were canvassing for older professional types........

They're not that interesting to watch, but I find them surprisingly sharp. Just because they're giggly and girly doesn't mean they're vacuous bimbos. They acquit themselves pretty nicely during their arguments with Tahan and their take on Drew and Tully's hot mess parade of a relationship is a million times more mature than Ed and Matt's constant primary school whining about it.

Still can't tell which one is which though

am I the only one who thinks they look nothing alike? Their faces, posture, body are very different.. And plus their personality is very different. Which is why i think this whole playing as one thing is so silly.

their take on Drew and Tully's hot mess parade of a relationship is a million times more mature than Ed and Matt's constant primary school whining about it.
agreed ... but then am over Matthew and Ed whining but not manning up to discuss it with Tully or Drew ...

has the fact the SugarScreechers have different accents ever been addressed?
Katie speaks with a distinct English accent and Lucy is very Ocker ...
I think last night I actually heard Katie speak more than 3 sentences in a row - I have wondered if she doesn't speak that much because they don't want people noticing the big difference (as well as the fact Lucy doesn't allow her to get a word in edgewise!

I have to turn the volume down (or off!) whenever they are screeching ... I don't see they add much to the house except for boosting Mikkayla and Jade's pack ...

i noticed katie's accent as soon as she spoke...strange. another difference between them. i don't know how she doesn't get annoyed at lucy. she rarely gets to say a proper sentence.

I love the sugar sisters! They are sooooo sweet and lovely! Genuinely good people who don't deserve to leave....

I sentence you to an hour alone with them in a room with no means of escape and lots of sugar ... and screeching ... THEN tell me how lovely you think they are!

they need to come with a mute button!

I sentence you to an hour alone with them in a room with no means of escape and lots of sugar ... and screeching ... THEN tell me how lovely you think they are!

they need to come with a mute button!
I think they would be great fun! I love to hang out with interesting and enthusiastic people in real life, they're also incredibly caring and thoughtful!

I quite like the sisters at the moment. They're not all that interesting in general but I find it fascinating how they agree on everything and never have fights. I don't know anyone who gets along that well with their sibling, including twins. I also like that conversation they had in the kitchen with Mikkayla when they were talking about Drully and Katie and Lucy said that if someone has a problem with it, they should be the one to talk to them (Drew and Tully) about it, rather than Mikkayla or someone else doing it for them. The sisters also said to Ben that it's none of their business what Tully and Drew do, which I think is a much better attitude than Matt, Ed, and Tim's, where they think they need to get involved.

I also like that conversation they had in the kitchen with Mikkayla when they were talking about Drully and Katie and Lucy said that if someone has a problem with it, they should be the one to talk to them (Drew and Tully) about it, rather than Mikkayla or someone else doing it for them. The sisters also said to Ben that it's none of their business what Tully and Drew do, which I think is a much better attitude than Matt, Ed, and Tim's, where they think they need to get involved.

have to agree with you on that :)
although Mikkayla DIDN'T talk to them ... neither did Matt and Ed ... they just all whined about it

I started to like them at one point ... thinking they were very nice girls but then they've been bitching with others just as much as anyone else ...

I'd much rather deal with Tahan's brutal honesty than their smarmy fakeness any day ...

Perpetuating sexist, demeaning stereotypes of women is always annoying but I feel kinda ripped off too: I think both young women have a lot more to offer than we're allowed to see. Lucy.and Kate, outside of the House, are probably great company, decent, interesting and multi-faceted individuals but just like Ben, they've chosen to give us caricatures instead of authenticity, and the schtick is getting boring, irritating and insulting. I don't doubt that I'd like them if they'd let me.

Last edited:
I quite like them but I hate how they're always stating how they don't bitch, don't play games, aren't "like that" in reference to any negative behaviour at all. It might be true, but the fact they feel the need to constantly reiterate it makes it seem like artifice.

These two need to be split up for the sake of the show. This 3 metre rule is annoying tho i recon they would still follow each other around regardless, may aswell not be a rule!

Should be that for a week they cant be within 3 metres of eachother!

Don't forget about these two when voting. I feel like there is a lot of attention on the others right now so these two could be forgotten and get booted like Caleb.

I have to say I disliked these girls at first, but have slowly warmed to them - they seem to take things in stride & are generally positive & good sports. I agree they should be separated now. I have gone the opposite way with Tahan - really liked her at first, but no longer do - she's vain & not very nice

Back