Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

Tim Dormer as the bachelor would have been interesting.

The only images I have in my mind in response to that is (1) Tim giggling about catching girl germs and (2) Tim pushing the girl he really likes into the pool, in fun at first, and then again a couple more times because he is amused by it, even if no one else is.

What is wrong with Tim? Not enough time spent at the gym?
Tims only interest in life is Tim and how he can make the world revolve around Tim
When it suits him he'll promote his 'causes'
Must be killing him Sam Frost got a breakfast gig on Sydney radio

They picked Sam as The Bachelor when other guys considered included Richie, Michael and Tim Dormer. Why????
No idea other than maybe he comes across better in an interview ... Richie always seemed to get nervous and then rush his words together ... Michael may have come across too smooth ... and Tim ... he would have turned the thing into a farce ... probably telling producers he wouldn't toe the line and eliminate anyone because he was having too much fun

Oh! I don't know where to put it. Bit excited that the NZ Bach "After the Final Rose" ep is airing tonight, after a repeat of the slight snorefest of the final ep.

Still not sure if I can take the Canadian Bach and all those squealing women... He looks like a creep, from the promos. Will probably get sucked in.

No idea other than maybe he comes across better in an interview ... Richie always seemed to get nervous and then rush his words together ... Michael may have come across too smooth ... and Tim ... he would have turned the thing into a farce ... probably telling producers he wouldn't toe the line and eliminate anyone because he was having too much fun

Lol yeah, Sam did a few things that bothered me but he was still a much better Bachelor than Tim Dormer would have been haha.

Given Channel 9's habit of copying shows from other channels and the success of Bach/Bachette, maybe 9 could created a romance reality show for Tim. I'm thinking the girl get married to Tim the first time they meet and we follow their journey.

I'm joking btw

Given Channel 9's habit of copying shows from other channels and the success of Bach/Bachette, maybe 9 could created a romance reality show for Tim. I'm thinking the girl get married to Tim the first time they meet and we follow their journey.

I'm joking btw
I'm thinking girl would be looking for a quiet place to dispose of the body by 2nd ep ;)

Oh! I don't know where to put it. Bit excited that the NZ Bach "After the Final Rose" ep is airing tonight, after a repeat of the slight snorefest of the final ep.

Still not sure if I can take the Canadian Bach and all those squealing women... He looks like a creep, from the promos. Will probably get sucked in.
so Melore are you in NZ watching this or is it on Foxtel?

On Foxtel. 9.30 tonight on 129, according to the print guide. Hang on, the print guide! It's often wrong...
ok tks :) don't have Foxtel ... should ask mum to record it over in NZ so that when I go over there I'm not watching endless episodes of The Chaser and Eggheads! lol

I'm joking btw
You'd want to be, lol.

Tims only interest in life is Tim and how he can make the world revolve around Tim
When it suits him he'll promote his 'causes'
Must be killing him Sam Frost got a breakfast gig on Sydney radio
I agree, it must be killing him. There are a few things about Tim that I like, but I suspect he has an 'unmanageable' tag on his back. Rove and Tim together? I'd give it 5 minutes.

Edit: No, zero minutes. It just wouldn't happen.

Back