Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

Laughing out loud at the comeback of Matty's drawing of Laura.

And they really do think we're idiots don't they? As IF Matty did the new professional portrait. He "had help". What, did they let him hold a crayon & colour in a few lines of hair?

...but that's the problem Meglos... they really DO think that we're idiots!... lol!... and... he 'had help'... yep!... he has to say that as a disclaimer or something so that he's not accused of stealing someone's artwork methinks!... my big question about 'his' artwork is... did he sign it?... lol!... my bet is... 'no!'... cheers.

I think I want him to pick bunny girl.

...haha!... yes that would be funny... they could move into a Rabbit hutch together and have many litters of kittens (yes... baby Rabbits are called 'kits' or 'kittens')... they can happily talk about when they were both relevant on a Reality TV show at one stage of their lives and can blame that same show when they eventually break up in say... a couple of months time?... (I'm being quite generous there by the way)... and when they do... James Blunt can be in the background singing that 'break-up' song that he did on that cringe-fest night just to top it all off!... lol!... cheers.

@timmydownawell , get onto this.

All I ask is I get to pick my guy as I came up with the idea. :hilarious: :hilarious:

...somehow I can't imagine Timmy wanting to take that on but it would be funny though... lol!... by the way Affable... who is that in your Avatar?... I'm sure that I know the face but have no idea on who it is though?... just curious... cheers.

Go on Youtube and type Natalia Kills X-Factor. You will know exactly who she is. :hilarious:

...oh wow!... I did what you said and saw her have a go at a guy called 'Joe Irvine' about being a clone of her husband... so she's from 'X Factor NZ'... and after that 'attack' her and her husband were sacked from the show... wow!... a fiery little minx isn't she?... lol!... cheers.

...oh wow!... I did what you said and saw her have a go at a guy called 'Joe Irvine' about being a clone of her husband... so she's from 'X Factor NZ'... and after that 'attack' her and her husband were sacked from the show... wow!... a fiery little minx isn't she?... lol!... cheers.

Yes, Yes!! That is her, ha ha. She used to be on X Factor New Zealand.

Fiery situation for sure.

Yeah yeah. Not discerning is fun. I never used to watch. Mr sticky had to be dragged kicking and screaming in here, and now there's no stopping him!

...bwahahaha!... as funny as shit!... and... so true!... lol!... but!... (as Maxwell Smart always said)... "and... LOVING IT!"... lol!... cheers.

Back