Skip to main content

Tahanian Army!

Tesa Davies

Team Skye
Let's get our girl over the finish line now ;) VOTE VOTE VOTE

I don't care if you spend $10 or $1000

We can do this.

omg you guys should TOTALLY be called the T-CELLS.

beyonce_laugh.gif

Yep. We're gonna vote and Tahan's gonna win!

Tim fans are not going to pull through with the votes the same way us Tahan fans do!

Yep. We're gonna vote and Tahan's gonna win!

Tim fans are not going to pull through with the votes the same way us Tahan fans do!

You don't really need a high IQ to know that Tahan is going to win. Her boy friend is already voting for her, tahanian army or none, that gold digger of yours has a man who'll pay for her to do....go knows what.

You don't really need a high IQ to know that Tahan is going to win. Her boy friend is already voting for her, tahanian army or none, that gold digger of yours has a man who'll pay for her to do....go knows what.

That's so offensive! :p

I'm so offended!

Yep that's right, just because you won't vote for her everyone else must feel the same way so it could only be her boyfriend voting ;)

If Tahan loses, where does all your "she has a rich bf" theories go?!

Yeah I really hope she wins, she probably even has a better chance than Tim now even if the bookies are slow admitting it. No guarantees in this thing of course bit I have a good feeling about it

I'm a swing voter. Give me reasons why I should join the Tahan army

Back