Skip to main content

Tahan Is Evil

Tahan has the face of an angel and the soul of a devil! She has got to be one of the nastiest, most negative, obstinate, hateful, egotistical, shallow & judgemental characters ever on BB. She has a malicious personality. She wonders why all the girls HATE her. How can she blame them? She runs all the girls down and then she wonders why she has no friends. You can't be so spiteful to people and then expect them to befriend you.

Tahan has dug her own grave.
Yes Tahan is HATEFUL and EGOTISTICAL !!!

Exactly, this is just Mikkayla fans damage control thread

Damage control all they want, it doesn't change the fact that nothing tahan has said was ever as bad as what was said tonight

This is a forum, therefore I can comment where I want, I simply stated that this thread was ridiculous. I am allowed to comment.

You haven't blocked that spygirl99 yet. I only see her post when someone replies to her, and I am glad I don't see anything else.

I imagine spygirl99 to be a fat man behind an old PC, no friends, just being angry at the world. The only power is coming to the forum and spew his hate.

Block him you will feel a lot calmer believe me :)

You haven't blocked that spygirl99 yet. I only see her post when someone replies to her, and I am glad I don't see anything else.

I imagine spygirl99 to be a fat man behind an old PC, no friends, just being angry at the world. The only power is coming to the forum and spew his hate.

Lol. First time I've had an encounter with this poster. It hasn't bothered me yet. Only time will tell

Lol. First time I've had an encounter with this poster. It hasn't bothered me yet. Only time will tell

I couldn't stand the hate she/he had against Tully, couldn't stand to look at his Avatar. Now it is against Tahan. That person just wants to hate nothing else. I imagine it to me a man, because I can't imagine a woman to be so gross.

Scary.

Okay, so I don't actually hate her, but I don't see why this a hate thread for Tahan is any worse than any of the other hate threads. I can't avoid seeing nasty threads about the housemates I like every time I visit this place, so I don't see why Tahan fans shouldn't have to learn to live with it too. Maybe they'll think twice about what sort of place they help make this forum when they abuse other housemates.

I can't wait until the school holidays are over & then most of these shit threads will cease.

Back