Skip to main content

Tahan is a stupid bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hammy

I hate Tahan, I hate her bitching, I hate her whining, I hate her boyfriend, I hate the way she knows her beauty will open doors that other more qualified people can only dream of, I hate that the voice of big brother Leon Murray has a hard on for her, I hate her face, I hate how she has survived like some sort of cockroach, and I hate her condescending nature towards the other contestants.

mcHjHov.gif

Keep calm and turn your TV off. So much hate. They are just people.

I hate Tahan, I hate her bitching, I hate her whining, I hate her boyfriend, I hate the way she knows her beauty will open doors that other more qualified people can only dream of, I hate that the voice of big brother Leon Murray has a hard on for her, I hate her face, I hate how she has survived like some sort of cockroach, and I hate her condescending nature towards the other contestants.

Hahaha I think you might have a crush on her cause to have so much hate invested its almost like love.

Ahh just like Tahan, remember when she said she is not racist or sexist, she just hates everyone equally.

Tahan deserves all the hate. She is pure evil.
A total stranger on a reality show is pure evil? And she's "survived like some sort of cockroach"? I think you might've mistaken her for those who haven't been up for eviction - decided by the PUBLIC - 8 times and survived. There are definitely a few cockroaches in the house - one of whom finally left when the saves and swaps were finally taken away and laughably holding the superpower couldn't save her - but Tahan isn't one of them.

Tahan deserves all the hate. She is pure evil.

You know what, normally I'd just ignore a bullshit comment like this but not tonight.

1. It's a bloody TV show.
2. Go back to Facebook.
3. OPEN A FUCKING NEWSPAPER TO SEE WHAT REAL EVIL IS.

She has only been saved because her dickhead boyfriend and Leon Murray have conspired to keep her in their so that she wins the money.

You know what, normally I'd just ignore a bullshit comment like this but not tonight.

1. It's a bloody TV show.
2. Go back to Facebook.
3. OPEN A FUCKING NEWSPAPER TO SEE WHAT REAL EVIL IS.
I know what evil is. Evil is Tahan and her diary room rants as she continues to survive in the house. She is the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back