Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 24 - The Final

…what have you liked or disliked about this show this season?…

• Total voters
…golly gosh and gee willickers!… Feras won!… he got all the votes… who woulda thunk it?… Carolines delusional thoughts are now down back to Earth at last… everybody can now sit around the fire pit… cook marshmallows and sing kumbaya… the whole world can now rejoice with love in their hearts and we can all sleep soundly tonight!…

…AND…

…thanks everyone for humouring me and the myriad of inner voices in my head by participating in my shitty Polls this season… I know that it wasn’t easy… you’re all so kind… it’s been good fun… nite all… sleep tight and pleasant dreams… cheers.

Wow, that was a superb ending. I really thought Feras was downplaying himself there. When asked about moves that he had made he completely forgot about some critical, effective moves that he was a part of. I can understand that and I identify, I would absolutely melt if I got put in front of the jury, and all memories would cease to exist 😆

But then at the end he relaxed into it and remembered some things he had done.

I think I really did see a transformation of his character from the beginning of his series to the end. Which is pretty rare, so that’s kind of cool, I agreed with what he told us in his confessionals. Also, he is not great at his use of words, but good enough. Mark probably would have won simply because of his ability to articulate and to move people in a way he likes, that’s his job. No holds barred for Mark with his profession eh.

A little surprised that nobody on these forums who was watching live felt that Feras had downplayed himself initially. Was he disliked because he didn’t talk like a normal influencer kind of contestant? Because of his looks? I mean it doesn’t hurt to reflect on these things?

Let’s celebrate this season for bringing new fresh characters out, evolving social dynamics, a much more varied cast than usual, some big characters (some who didn’t make it to jury) and overall an entertaining season…. Please bring back a newbie season, we are all sick of the same all stars ones.

While everyone is complaining about a lack of “strong” characters to get behind, yous all will be complaining about some of those annoying people coming back to our screens. And producerrs being the producers focusing on a few of their pet characters. We need some more newbie material!

Back