Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 22

The Poll about Polls… how about we do a Poll?… should I do Polls?…

• Yes… everyone else should do Polls… just not you doing your stupid ones Sticky…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes… it’s like doing a puzzle every day trying to make sense of them… but it’s fun…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…hey everyone… we’re going to be real busy tomorrow and may not make it back in time so I’m going to post this today… being that everything is higgledy-piggledy at the moment and we all kind of made our minds up on who will be the last three standing in the last episode I thought tonight’s Poll should just be some light hearted fun… fuckit!…why not?… as per usual the Poll is multiple choice… (you can pick more than one answer)… have fun everyone… sorry about the earliness of the post folks… cheers.

G'day Mr Stickyfingers!
As we've all pretty much agreed who the final 3 will be, it'd be a surprise if Feras or Kirby isn't in there.
I think Caroline has no chance of winning, and Mark would need an idol to get to the final 3. Both Kirby and Feras will want to take Raymond to the end.

Oops - today's Sun Herald TV Guide(Sydney newspaper) reveals who wins tonight's immunity challenge. I won't spoil it, but that's a major fail on the part of their TV writer.

If they are thinking about who they can beat, Caroline is surely a safer bet than Raymond. I can see only Kitty possibly voting for her.
Agree. Caroline seems to have minimal respect from the jury and is perceived as too emotional as well as a bossy presence.

Raymond funnily enough has a resume. And a decently strong one at that;

-He has voted correctly the most out of everyone as he’s only been out of the loop twice in the entire season.
-Survived two tie votes where the other side were sure they were sending him home.
-Played a massive advantage and gave a decent performance to the jury about it.
-and he’s been an integral number needed for majority votes.
-despite his name being written down more times than most others, he has never been in direct danger and is very likely set himself for a third place finish at absolute worst.

Most players seem to actually like him enough, but does he have the gameplay respect? How hilarious would it be if he won though? It would be such a fitting end to a train wreck of a season.

…I’d love to see Raymond win it just to crush the egos of Feras and Kirby and the other ‘super players’ on the jury in the game… knowing that after the show had finished… that they were so intent of winning the cash that they were actually blind at what was going on around them… that Raymond was playing an almost passive game… and that he ended up beating them… taking home the cash…

PASSIVE
accepting or allowing what happens or what others do, without active response or resistance

…Raymond has just casually laid back and allowed everything to happen around him… he’s allowed (whether by choice or not) all of the people that have the super egos to battle themselves against each other and has only ever voted one way or other when he has really needed to… he’s been that complacent about it all that he’s treating it like a free paid holiday lol!… him winning this would show the others and all future Survivor players that you don’t have to be a powerful athletic type of player nor a puzzle solving super nerdnick type to win this… you just being you can win this… that your social game for instance is very important too… god luv ‘im… I really would love Raymond to win this!… it might make future seasons much more interesting… cheers.

…I’d love to see Raymond win it just to crush the egos of Feras and Kirby and the other ‘super players’ on the jury in the game… knowing that after the show had finished… that they were so intent of winning the cash that they were actually blind at what was going on around them… that Raymond was playing an almost passive game… and that he ended up beating them… taking home the cash…

…Raymond has just casually laid back and allowed everything to happen around him… he’s allowed (whether by choice or not) all of the people that have the super egos to battle themselves against each other and has only ever voted one way or other when he has really needed to… he’s been that complacent about it all that he’s treating it like a free paid holiday lol!… him winning this would show the others and all future Survivor players that you don’t have to be a powerful athletic type of player nor a puzzle solving super nerdnick type to win this… you just being you can win this… that your social game for instance is very important too… god luv ‘im… I really would love Raymond to win this!… it might make future seasons much more interesting… cheers.
I would definitely like to see less focus on this type of thing, and more on normal everyday people (not that Raymond is 'normal', but he is quirky and not a jock).
I mean apparently this guy was on this season, but I don't even remember him, so how interesting can he have been?
Nathan_Freeman_2018.1.jpg

Back