Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 2

Did the first episode live up to your expectations?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Kind of

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No at all

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Loving Mark's gameplay so far.

Was surprised how paranoid Eden got when he heard his name.

Tobias is so good at challenges but he seems like an asshole.

I think the 4 women left on Rebels are all playing good UTR games so far.

I think there was logic in Jess trying to get a guy voted out. She just went for absolutely the wrong target. Baffling to target the player who pretty much saved your skin when there were three people outside the vote.

Anyhow so long, you won't be missed.

P.S. Still annoying even though episodes are 73 hours long we don't get any follow up to the previous nights tribal, only joining them on the afternoon the following day.

Last edited:
Just from the recap Nathan thinking getting Jess to confess she put Frankie's name up for tribal is hardly the mic drop he thinks considering the votes in the first tribal were only for Jess and Frankie and Jess told him herself she was targeting Frankie beforehand.

…an idol in play already???… give us a break!… cheers.
Pretty traditional to get an idol or some kinda advantage by episode 2 Mr Sticky.

Guys Im late to the show as been overseas and only catching up now. You don’t mind me following along with the episode threads do ya?? Doing utmost to catch up to the lead episodes, hopefully by this Saturday. I’ll be liking and responding to all your funny and interesting posts in the meantime so don’t mind me…

Oh wow I’ve actually been seeing some of Winna’s tiktoks since like 2020
You guys watch Tiktok?? 🙈 Thought you would all be “old” by now! lol
Uh oh I wonder what would happen if Eden finds out Mark knew and didn’t tell him
The entropy of the situation would ensure he found out some other way, unless everyone was deadset keen to save Jess. I think he would understand that it was not critical information, the gameplan is to vote Jess and not much you can do about it.

Really enjoying Mark, so grounded. I would get along with him very well.

Back