Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 17

Who is the best tactician?…

• Rianna: has at least some idea of what she’s doing…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caroline: she thinks that she knows what she’s doing…

• Kitty: she hopes she knows what she’s doing…

• Total voters
…wow!…so Jaden has gone eh?…no more of him grinning in the background like a demented baboon that is wondering what the fuck is going on… I won’t miss him that’s for sure… thanks for the fun tonight everyone… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… (everyone… don’t be afraid to start the next thread… do a Poll if you feel brave enough lol!)… cheers.

So were they shocked Jaden was booted

Watching it tomorrow

I’m really sick of Feras’ overly smug confessionals
I’m enjoying them purely because they’re so bad! I still find him an entertaining plot character, sometimes all for him and at others I can’t wait to see his downfall. That’s one thing I like about this season is that the top dogs don’t stay on top for very long…
Tbh it would benefit Raymond to flip, if he does something to piss off people then tomorrow night he’ll have an easier time activating his advantage.
Mm yeh I was also thinking that. But risky af. Getting all of these morons to vote you… There has not been one episode with unanimous voting and I just can’t see it aligning that way.
If I lose Alex, I’ll be pissed off
Yep while I am not about his appearances, he does provide some comic relief.. lol
…it looked like she was relieved that she was going… cheers.
Yep, going to jury villa is like a holiday lol. Better than being in the game if you can’t see a path to the end.
There’s eight minutes left, is there enough time for a revote? Probably not, I think kitty has officially flipped.
I was kinda expecting a non elimination episode… If there is one it’ll be coming soon tho I think.
So glad Jaden was booted and Alex was safe, even though he mis-played his idol.

Raymond is fun to watch.
Agree. But now it looks like OG Titans have the numbers so that’s going to throw a spanner in the works. Keen to see what Kirby does.

The way he shovelled the cake etc in his mouth. 🤮

He seems a decent person. Survivor wasn't for him.

A show like Travel Guides or The Amazing Race Australia is more suited to him.

Last edited:
Okay so I just watched this episode. I have to say that I’m kind of losing interest ..the season started off so promising but how have we got to a point with a bunch of people with such a complete lack of strategy? Feras isn’t the only one claiming to have a big game, but not really being able to back it up. Maybe he would’ve been better amongst other better players?
How was Rianna left out of the loop.

Back