Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 15

What do you like the best about this season of Survivor?…

• …the tribals are fun to watch but not long enough…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last night's episode - The Titans are getting removed, one by one, maybe Caroline and Kitty and Valeria and Mark better work together from now on. Eden I didn't mind, but I never saw him as a winner either, so him going home now didn't shock me.
Mark winning the car last night - good for him, he seemed very excited by it. That probably means he doesn't win the 500,000 bucks, Feras would be the obvious favourite now.

I liked Eden. I wish Mark hadn't seemingly ditched him after he lost his cool when his name came up. I liked their alliance (the Invisible Hand?) the best. But it was funny seeing him pitch himself as Jaden's teacher of the game and then the apprentice rose up and booted his "master", as per the title of the ep (which turned out to be Master and Apprentice).

I forgot about the car! At least he didn't go home this vote.

That's the best episode of the series - tribal so much better when the target isn't talked about for 20 minutes beforehand.

Who voted for Eden then originally - Alex, Feras, Raymond, Rhianna, Kirby and Winner? Where did the extra vote come from - one of Caroline and Kitty?

Who voted for Eden then originally - Alex, Feras, Raymond, Rhianna, Kirby and Winner? Where did the extra vote come from - one of Caroline and Kitty?
Winna was voted out on Monday, don’t you mean Aileen?

Jaden was the one who flipped and then had a laugh, saying that it was revenge for Winna being voted out.

I liked Eden. I wish Mark hadn't seemingly ditched him after he lost his cool when his name came up. I liked their alliance (the Invisible Hand?) the best. But it was funny seeing him pitch himself as Jaden's teacher of the game and then the apprentice rose up and booted his "master", as per the title of the ep (which turned out to be Master and Apprentice).

I forgot about the car! At least he didn't go home this vote.
I'm glad I don't know the episode titles. That one is a bit spoilery.

Whether you like Feras or not, he read the what was happening. Caroline, Kitty & Valeria aren't the brightest, they gave it away.

Feras was the one that said go for Eden.

With one vote to count, Jaden would have been the only one to know that Eden was going.

…I started out at the beginning wanting either Caroline / Kelli or Sarah from memory to win it… but now I want either Raymond or Jaden to win it… I could still hack it if Caroline won it though (probably just because she’s the oldest player on here most likely)… but yeah… either Raymond or Jaden winning it would be a hoot!… lol!… cheers.

Are those six original Rebels then?
Yes, the six original Rebels (Aileen, Feras, Raymond, Kirby, Alex and Rianna) all voted for Eden. Whilst the six original Titans (Caroline, Kitty, Mark, Valeria, Eden and Jaden) all voted for Raymond with Jaden then flipping.

It seems Feras, as well as Aileen & Raymond by extension, are in a great spot as both sides are vying for their votes. You have Alex who will probably also follow Feras, with Kirby and Rianna desperate for rebels numbers.

Meanwhile it does look like after this there is no reason for Mark and Val to side with Kitty and Caroline anymore without Eden. One of the two old ladies is surley going to go soon. Their stock is plummeting.

I don’t see Jaden winning easily, though I wouldn’t mind if he did.

How is this going to play out in jury questioning time : “So Jaden, what did you do to outwit, outlast, and outplay the others and all of us and deserve our vote as sole survivor ”?

I watch Australian Survivor Talking Tribal.

Chrissy Zaremba is so dumb, she has no idea what is happening.
Who thought to cast her? She has never been interesting and the show seems like a first year uni frat party.

Too much talking over each other. They should bring that sleepy guy back from the early years. At least everyone would talk one at a time.

Back