Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 12

Is the show better when the two tribes merge?…

• …no… I always like the way things were…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • …no… the weaker players suffer more…

• …no… it makes my teeth / fingernails and toenails itch…

• …yes… it gives me a hard on…

• …no… it gives me a soft on…

• Total voters
PS. It was also really daft of Feras to let Alex find the idol. Feras is too scared to actually play! If he had two idols he’d have so many options, but he’s just afraid of being a target - but he’s only a target if he makes himself one. If he had two known idols, he could promise his alliance that he’d definitely play one for someone else if needed. That could really help his numbers post-merge, and having two extra lives up his sleeve is more of a discouragement for people to vote for him because he has the time and opportunity to exact revenge.
The trouble is he is just so terrible at reading people and strategising. Terrible gameplay, disappointing and wasted an amazing opportunity.

As much as Im not a fan of hers, Kirby is playing the game well in assembling an army, enough to get her into merge. But I see her being cut loose at around 7 as everyone jumps to include her in their respective resumes, but if she is able to navigate right to the end then she deserves to win.

Valeria is just plain nasty.
Kelli flipped because they treated her and Raymond like crap.
It may be terrible gameplay but it isn't 'delusional;'.
I hope she has egg on ger face now she knows Kelli is an actual Psychologist.
i was totally waiting for Feras to start whispering to these people to vote out Valyria. What could have been!

Did Alex not get the memo about not having clothes that look like you've been living on a beach for 4 weeks?

Kelli was exhausting to watch though - amazed they lasted this long with her.

Talking of exhausting yet another far too long pre-tribal sequences - it's as if the editors get told at last minute to extend the show.

The series seems to be flying by though even if the episodes aren't - feels too early for merge.

Feras referenced George from Bankstown. That just proves he's a phony playing up a character.

…that’s exactly what I believe too Meglos… hence my Poll a few episodes ago… he’s always doing that idiotic stupid fake grin… just like George had…they both used it as some kind of mask so that people would find it harder to read their body language through their facial expressions… Feras is mimicking George’s gameplay… almost as a homage to him… but Feras is not half as clever or as wiley than George was to ever have a chance of carrying it off… he’s quite stupid actually…

…do you notice that whenever he finds out that people are plotting against him that his face goes into an immediate dead pan panic expression mode and he goes silent for a few minutes as if his brain is saying “shit!… what would George do right now?… what would George do right now?… think Feras… THINK!”… he’s not a good tactician at all… it’s almost as if anything suddenly doesn’t go according to plan that he’s veered off George’s script… he’s a complete phoney playing a character…

…if Feras was even half as clever as the rest of the survivors that are left… he would be 10 times less intelligent as them… he’s a legend in his own lunchtime… “tell me Feras… what are your game plans?”… “um… er… to stick to George’s script as much as possible… it’s all I’ve got!”… he’s never brave enough to make any real moves if it deviates from his character’s script… it’s as easy as that… because of that he will go soon methinks!… cheers.

I am so glad Kelli went rogue/was her usual self at that lunch feast and prewarned Kitty about Kirby running the show and the social structure at Titans before merge. Seeing the OG Titans just swallow Kirby's worldview as fact has been so frustrating. Plus Valeria now knows Caroline lied to her about how Viola went, care of more reliable Kitty, who seems nice apart from when she grabbed Aileen by the literal throat.

Yeah, i don’t get what Kelli did there. Tells Raymond to look for an idol to save her, but does nothing except rambling and yabbling. We know there are no more idols as Jonathan had clearly said there is one idol per tribe, yet Ray went on to pretend that he was looking for one. lol

Kelli knew she was getting voted out, and she evidently did it to save Raymond, with no qualms. A martyr. She wanted to go home?

Alex wasn't the brightest, finding the idol

A neon light could have been flickering to show where it was & he still wouldn't have spotted it.

Feras touched it first & handed it to him.

Feras should have either pocketed it, and then they would all say they couldn't find it, or picked it up and given it to Alex as a gesture of goodwill/solidarity, or given it to Aileen if he didn't want it. What was the point of going for the idol vs the feast if he didn't want it? I guess he assumed other contenders like Kirby, Winna, or Valeria would choose the idol clue - not realising they were that comfortable and smug.

Back