Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 11

Who would like to wipe that stupid fake smug grinning smile off of Feras’s face?…

• Total voters
…when someone is sitting there with a fake smile because they think they are the one that is going home… it’s the exactly the same fake smile when they’re sitting there thinking ‘if I do it will I follow through’… cheers. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
…sadly… I can see Caroline getting a rude shock sometime soon… I hope not though… cheers.

Anyone whose name is written down is essentially nominated to partake in the rock draw. Whoever draws the blue rock is sent over to the titans.

If it were me, I’d want Rianna to go, win some favour with Kirby and enter merge with an all mighty alliance.
Cheers.

Saved Alex’s life AND we get more Alex v Kelli content. Yay!
I’m happy Alex was saved. Now if rebels lose it will just be Rianna going. Alex can now link up with Feras and cause some mayhem. And of course quality Kelli content.

Had Rianna gone to titans she just links up with Kirby again, and probably convinces Kirby, Scott, Winna and Val to link up with the middle aged mafia and the group would have just steam rolled.

…I’m really liking this season more so than all the previous seasons… there’s not so much George George George George George George George George Georgeyness this time… sucked in Alex… it was so much fun tonight… for that… I thank you…. nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Back