• Shaun Horse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerry iatric

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Shonee (Queen)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…I hope that George doesn’t choke on a chicken bone… that would be a shit way to go home… George must be trying to be the new face of KFC the way that he almost did a commercial for them just then lol!… cheers.

…jeez I hope that Shaun goes home with that idol in his pocket after hanging onto it for 23 days… I will literally pee my pants from laughter… I know I will… cheers.

Ok I just got distracted with a call. Why is Shaun telling Simon about his idol? Did he tell anyone else?

OG Heroes have played this game so bad, it was 11-6 at one stage and its still 6-4 (Heroes-Villains).. the majority were just too big headed early on the Heroes tribe, made it known there was a hierarchy, all George has done is make everyone that enters the alliance feel like a equal.

OG Heroes have played this game so bad, it was 11-6 at one stage and its still 6-4 (Heroes-Villains).. the majority were just too big headed early on the Heroes tribe, made it known there was a hierarchy, all George has done is make everyone that enters the alliance feel like a equal.
I agree. George’s social game is better this time around. I’ve previously said he can’t win a jury vote, but now I wonder……

The only thing that we can be sure of is that George isn't going home in the first episode this week.
If he was, the ad wouldn't spell it out like that.

My guess is Hayley moves against him and it backfires, sending her home.
…I agree with all of this… I think that it will be Hayley going too… she’s doing so much talking right now… cheers.

Back