Skip to main content

Survivor Australia 2016!

But...but...but...he is gorgeous! That counts for something. Doesn't it? *crickets*

I actually like the idea of Dr. Chris but for purely selfish reasons. I think he'd be better than Rove, Rove would make it all about himself.

Did I mention Dr. Chris is hot? And already hosts like everything, so why not this too?
Chris lost me when he said Survivor fans are like being in a cult..... He does not understand at all. Would rather Rove over him.

Seriously Dr Chris Brown? He was hardly worth watching on Ima Celebrity! I hate commando but way prefer him over dr Chris brown any day! Beautiful human being but not exactly the most entertaining presenter!

Freddie Flintoff would be a great host. He even (almost) makes the cricket bearable with his commentary.

Just pointing out, Rove McManus has been spending a some time with Jeff Probst (Survivor USA Host), I don't know if that says anything

I don't know how serious he is, but Tyson Apostle has expressed interest in being the host on his weekly Podcast News AF.

I don't know how serious he is, but Tyson Apostle has expressed interest in being the host on his weekly Podcast News AF.

HAHAHAHAHA omg I can just imagine Tyson's Probst-isms now. Would be fucking funny but no way would he actually do it.

Apparently there's over 10k applications lol... I wonder if they've sent out second round calls yet
I haven't heard from them. Oh wait, I didn't apply. You'd have to be a complete idiot to take part if you weren't a confident swimmer. Although I'm sure they'd put you at the top of their list if that was the case. O_O

doubt they're sending call backs until the applications close in Feb

Hopefully we find out on thursday for those who applied if were are getting a call back. So exciting :D first time auditioning for anything!
Good luck!!! And good luck to all! There's a tiny part of me that's like contemplating whether if my application got sent in lmao

I applied on the weekend and received a call Monday for a Skype interview on Tuesday. So they are doing second calls already so possibly if you haven't heard back it might be no luck :(. But now it's a 4-6 weeks until we hear anything. I'm not allowed to discuss what happened in the interview btw :).

I applied on the weekend and received a call Monday for a Skype interview on Tuesday. So they are doing second calls already so possibly if you haven't heard back it might be no luck :(. But now it's a 4-6 weeks until we hear anything. I'm not allowed to discuss what happened in the interview btw :).

Give us proof. I highly doubt any casting company would send out a single callback before the end of the application period.

Back