Skip to main content

"Stop doing that to me, it's weird"

*Nods* I think we now have 45 seconds in total - am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the footage!

:p
And that's the thing that 9 doesn't seem to understand. They expect us to vote when we have no idea what has been going on. I'm sure what's been going on in the house since Thursday noms could very well influence who to vote for and give a reason why to send in a vote. As it is no way I am voting with so little info. And what we will see, will be right before the eviction. Stupid.

So we now know from the vids that Leo said "stop doing that it's weird" to Penny. In the third vid she's the one wearing a shorter hot pink dress with grey in it and in the first vid she's parading by holding what looks to be hair extensions or a wig.

This is so funny but Leo was right with what he said in the third clip and Sky didn't like that truth bomb. No rebuttal for ONCE because she not only got what he said but she realised she was right.

Whatever it is we'll probably never find out anyway with the way this season has been going.

Yeah, what has been happening with the snippets not showing up in the show lately? So strange

So, will this be like the OTHER "preview" that never made it to air? :rolleyes: :bang:

So what was this about then? Nothing shown on the show of this.

Another case of showing previews and we never find out what it was about due to crappy treatment. :(

QED. :mad:

Yet people still vote

Spend money ?

Fuck THAT

To be honest, exceptional circumstances this year have kept me voting. If not, I can totally see why others wouldn't dare waste their $ on this rubbish. The more I find out the more I'm appalled and we're all being treated like stooges. And that's not coming as a Priya fan... it's for ALL of them.

Back