Skip to main content

"Stop doing that to me, it's weird"

Damn, that seemed like how a teacher would scream at his student. :jawdrop:

I wonder what is it that she did! :roflmao:

I can't understand what is said at the start of the video.

Whatever it is we'll probably never find out anyway with the way this season has been going. Just figured I'd post it because at least it was something haha

Yeah, what has been happening with the snippets not showing up in the show lately? So strange.

This video sucks some serious ass, by the way. I know they've not provided context to try and snatch up viewers, but there is so little context that I've just got no clue about anything. I'm not excited because I barely understand it!

Doesn't it sound like the initial discussion is about Johnny? How hilarious would it be if a friend trying to help you out is what finally causes you to snap.

Serenity now, Leo.
I think you're right about that, and I think Leo is snapping at one of the girls walking back and forth in front of him?

I think you're right about that, and I think Leo is snapping at one of the girls walking back and forth in front of him?
That's what it looks like but surely he's not flipping out over that?! He could be losing the plot right now and trying to scale the walls for all we know lol.

Ok guys, those were two very funny posts ^^^

Sadly as one of the creators of his two appreciation threads, I have to admit that they're both pretty spot on. I wonder if Tim would be able to edit my name out of that thread lol

Don't do that! I still like Leo, he's given stuff to talk about that's not bitchy.
That is true. And I do still like him and I realise how very shallow this sounds but Richard mentioning the eating thing really put me off last night. I've known a couple of people like that and while I can understand why they're acting that way, it made feel so uncomfortable to eat with them. It's like they're not even present in the conversation or anywhere really other than fixated on their plate, yours to see if you're going to eat it all and the leftovers. Like being watched like a hawk. But yeah, he has still provided some content that isn't laced with drama!

That is true. And I do still like him and I realise how very shallow this sounds but Richard mentioning the eating thing really put me off last night. I've known a couple of people like that and while I can understand why they're acting that way, it made feel so uncomfortable to eat with them. It's like they're not even present in the conversation or anywhere really other than fixated on their plate, yours to see if you're going to eat it all and the leftovers. Like being watched like a hawk. But yeah, he has still provided some content that isn't laced with drama!

I do think Leo has some real issues with food, maybe they're health related. Considering all the other off putting stuff people in there do, picking on his eating is pretty lowbrow though.

Ok guys, those were two very funny posts ^^^

Sadly as one of the creators of his two appreciation threads, I have to admit that they're both pretty spot on. I wonder if Tim would be able to edit my name out of that thread lol

Nooo - don't do it. Haha. Leo still had his moments - his reaction to being nominated in last night's show for example. He just laughed and went with it. :)

Although this did make me think that we may need an award for "Premature Appreciators" lol. With the whole 'Loving on Lawson' thread (looking at you @CaspersMum ;)) and several others, there could be quite a few contenders. The whole thing is just really amusing, and I love seeing / reading perspectives change as the season progresses. Remember when Travis was the 'most instantly disliked' HM ever? :biggrin:

Edited to add: I just read your post above. Yeah, Leo has provided some drama-free content. Plus - Alex rated him a 10/10 Intruder in that podcast he did recently. I still think he's gone next week...but he's been pretty good overall, and has done well.

Looks like somebody in a red night dress might be literally pulling his leg (or foot). I'm not sure who it is.

So, will this be like the OTHER "preview" that never made it to air? :rolleyes: :bang:

Leo - Stop Weird.jpg

Nooo - don't do it. Haha. Leo still had his moments - his reaction to being nominated in last night's show for example. He just laughed and went with it. :)

Although this did make me think that we may need an award for "Premature Appreciators" lol. With the whole 'Loving on Lawson' thread (looking at you @CaspersMum ;)) and several others, there could be quite a few contenders. The whole thing is just really amusing, and I love seeing / reading perspectives change as the season progresses. Remember when Travis was the 'most instantly disliked' HM ever? :biggrin:

Edited to add: I just read your post above. Yeah, Leo has provided some drama-free content. Plus - Alex rated him a 10/10 Intruder in that podcast he did recently. I still think he's gone next week...but he's been pretty good overall, and has done well.
joe-dirt-hangs-head-shame-runs-o.gif

Back