Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

And why wouldn't you want to be? If you're getting customers, who want something that's as quick and easy to make as a parma, wouldn't that be heaven for a business owner?
because it cheapens your dining room, it pushes your menu downmarket, and your best chefs will leave.
add to that, the other menu items will suffer- even the parmas themselves will suffer when you are trying to push out 50-100 of them every service.

I think I read it quite a bit when I first came out and had some time. It's still rather hard for me at times to read through the final days of the show. I haven't watched much.. But the last week in the house, despite being on TV.. Were some of the hardest for me and yes, I will admit it... Still have quite a bitter taste in my mouth, not because I didn't win. But because of how I was handled in some instances.

Well I'm glad you at least saw some of the thread. Sad about some of the last week for you though!

If you don't mind another question, how do you know Tahan? You or Tahan may have explained it somewhere but I don't think I saw it.

Estelle I don't know how many times I shouted at the TV.....'Stop taking the higher moral ground'. I wanted u to stand up for yourself.....confront the HMs who were mean to ur face.....it was so so so so so frustrating. You don't have to be mean and nasty to be assertive and challenge others. The HMs were so sure u were talking behind their back, to justify their own bitchy and downright cruel gossiping. Kudos for not being a gossiper.

Yet Ben gets no such respect? I can't even read the whole thread due to the constant attacks by some posters
Sorry but when I joined this forum yesterday I thought the discussion would be about BB14. I was shocked to see Ben' s thread, him discussing Estelle just like in the Big Brother House 2012. It stirred up a lot of hurt for so many. He will just have to take it on the chin now.

Estelle my question is in regards to Benjamin Norris saying you and he went on holiday together last year. I was wondering if there was such a bad history between you guys why would you go on holidays together? Are you crazy girl! lol Did he initiate it?

Sorry but when I joined this forum yesterday I thought the discussion would be about BB14. I was shocked to see Ben' s thread, him discussing Estelle just like in the Big Brother House 2012. It stirred up a lot of hurt for so many. He will just have to take it on the chin now.

I think you mean answering questions.

And stirring up hurt for many is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

Kind of like your grammar... :)

How's my grammar?

She's fine, just had a hip replacement but is back to her feisty old self :p[DOUBLEPOST=1410945350][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do I ....

Is this a trick question? Hahah! Of course. Although I was only introduced to them about 3 years ago.
Goo saucy spicey parma = yummmmmm

You must try the Parmageddon then :D

Back