Skip to main content

So...Back in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam is called to the diary room.

"This is Big Brother, Sam to the Diary Room"

"Yes Big Brother?"

"Sam, it is against Big Brother Rules to hide food from Big Brother and your fellow housemates"

"I'm sorry Big Brother!"

"Sam! THis is not good enough, I am awarding you a strike"

"Oh Fuck off"

"SAM FOR SWEARING AT BIG BROTHER YOU WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE SHED"

"Noooooo!!1 FUCK You Big Brother!"

I noticed Mike Goldmans 'Big Brother false dismantling post' was removed. BB is looking more and more unlikely lol haha

Left this post on Dreamworld's FB page:
"So, now that Big Brother Australia is no longer taping at Dreamworld Australia (or anywhere else down under for that matter), what will become of the Big Brother House? What will you use that area for?"

Got this answer:
"Hi Greg, no concrete plans yet so I can't let anything slip. Big Brother might be watching."

That makes me happy, it doesn't me a anything just yet but it sounds like a bit of hope just came our way!

Left this post on Dreamworld's FB page:
"So, now that Big Brother Australia is no longer taping at Dreamworld Australia (or anywhere else down under for that matter), what will become of the Big Brother House? What will you use that area for?"

Got this answer:
"Hi Greg, no concrete plans yet so I can't let anything slip. Big Brother might be watching."

Seriously just when I think you really can't sink any lower... This is NOTHING but a low level intern trying to give a clever response... In no way is it any indication of ANYTHING...

Seriously just when I think you really can't sink any lower... This is NOTHING but a low level intern trying to give a clever response... In no way is it any indication of ANYTHING...
It's actually depressing... Do you actually believe a low level Dreamworld intern would actually have any information at all regarding BB???

I hate to say this but @Kingston is right. :wideyed::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back