Skip to main content

Show your gift

peter-sheppley-lady-loki.jpg

Pencils by 'Kodiart96' on D/art, colours by me

peter-sheppley-barbiequinn.jpg

pencils by Kodiart here on D/A, colours by me

So I had this one flatted up as the Bishoujo-Harley Quinn that she's meant to be but then with all the Barbie hype thought "Barbie-Quinn!!"..!! Some quick changes to the flats and some colouring and here ya go...! :)

Plain Version

peter-sheppley-barbiequinn-plain.jpg

peter-sheppley-barbiequinn.jpg

pencils by Kodiart here on D/A, colours by me

So I had this one flatted up as the Bishoujo-Harley Quinn that she's meant to be but then with all the Barbie hype thought "Barbie-Quinn!!"..!! Some quick changes to the flats and some colouring and here ya go...! :)

Plain Version

peter-sheppley-barbiequinn-plain.jpg

Last edited:
What are all these, SeanE?
Are you an artist? - Well, I'd say you have to be to create so many wonderful pictures/drawings

Yes, I've often looked at this thread, but wasn't sure.
I'm glad I finally asked.
Thanks Megs :happy:

I do the colours over someone else's lineart. I've worked for Marvel, done 64 covers for Zenescope, along with other sundry smaller publishers and kickstarters etc over the past 22 years.

cheers
Sean

I do the colours over someone else's lineart. I've worked for Marvel, done 64 covers for Zenescope, along with other sundry smaller publishers and kickstarters etc over the past 22 years.

cheers
Sean
Brilliant.
Working for Marvel would have been great!
I'm not familiar with Zenescope.

Noir

peter-sheppley-noir-vinz-el-tab.jpg

Pencils and inks by Vinz El Tabanas, fan colours by me.

This has been flatted on my HDD for ages, so failing any sort of originality in the colours from the published version, I finished it off.

Easter egg though in the background! The 'map' on the pinup board behind her is a map of central Perth Australia from the 1940's 🙂

Mystique

peter-sheppley-mystique.jpg

pencils by 'Kodiart' on D/art and Artstation, colours by me.

You may have noticed this year I've been playing around with a variety of skintone colours. WidowMaker with purple, StarFire is orange, Poison Ivy was green(ish) and now Mystique is blue.

peter-sheppley-dangergirl.jpg

pencils and inks by Tyler Kirkham, fan colours by me.

This one has sat flatted and half done on my HDD for about 3 years. So I finished it off. Nothing sparklingly original about it otherwise...

Scourge

peter-sheppley-scourge-redux2023.jpg

Pencils by David Finch, inks by "Nix" on D/art and fan colours by me (2011 - with a redux in 2023)

I've not shown this one off before now.. because it kinda sucked. But I've had a bit of as fiddle around with it and now it looks marginally better. One day I may redo it entirely...

The 2011 version... kinda sucky...

peter-sheppley-scourge.jpg

Back