Skip to main content

selfies

but annoyingly those celeb selfies sell magazines! while we buy magazines that show them, they'll keep taking them.

i personaly refuse to buy anything with a Kardashian on the cover. theyre just fame-whoreing-cunts who show their cunts with no talent other than taking nude pics. the faster they go into obscurity the better. not to mention that most of them have children who are going to see these pictures!

You really don't know anything about the Kardashians at all, do you?

My husband and I are at the other extreme. I love taking photos but never of myself (or of people much at all actually). We were chatting after he went to a funeral the other day though as he said they did a photo montage there, and he realised if one of us died we would have bugger all photos of the other to show at a funeral! So maybe we need to learn more about this selfie craze all the hip young things are doing now days!

maybe take some photos of your other at sites, including the sites, rather than selfies that just show a head and no background information?

You really don't know anything about the Kardashians at all, do you?

i dont want to know about the kardashians. what have they done for humanity, improve medicine, solve world hunger, make the obese ppl less fat, improve public transport? nuthin??? well they can fuck off as famewhoring cunts.

A friend of mine's wife takes photos of him which is great but the best bit is he's always photobombing a group of people and they are all none the wiser. Sometimes you really have to look hard to find him as the only bit of him you see is his head. The bald head is a giveaway though. Absolutely hilarious and as he would say...sensational.

maybe take some photos of your other at sites, including the sites, rather than selfies that just show a head and no background information?
yeah I have a few of those I just need to do it more. I doubt there is a photo of me for about the last five years though! (I don't care!)

A friend of mine's wife takes photos of him which is great but the best bit is he's always photobombing a group of people and they are all none the wiser. Sometimes you really have to look hard to find him as the only bit of him you see is his head. The bald head is a giveaway though. Absolutely hilarious and as he would say...sensational. I love it when he gets photobombed, not that it happens often.

i dont want to know about the kardashians. what have they done for humanity, improve medicine, solve world hunger, make the obese ppl less fat, improve public transport? nuthin??? well they can fuck off as famewhoring cunts.

lol well if you don't know or don't want to know about the Kardashians perhaps you should get their name out of your mouth.

I'm assuming your anger is directed at Kim, considering she's the only Kardashian to do a proper nude photoshoot, which is her choice to do so as an adult woman, kids or no kids. Speaking of, you'll be hard pressed to find better parents than Kim and Kanye, but anyway.

Kim is a women of colour who has turned a man betraying her trust and publicly shaming and embarrassing her into a multi-million dollar empire for her friends and family. I don’t understand how that is talentless or unintelligent. Here are a few charities Kim Kardashian is known to donate to and support:
  • Alzheimer’s Association
  • American Foundation for AIDS Research
  • Diamond Empowerment Fund
  • Dream Foundation
  • Elton John AIDS Foundation
  • Generation Rescue
  • I Heart My Girlfriends
  • Make It Right
  • Mattel Children’s Hospital
  • Operation Once in a Lifetime
  • Race to Erase MS
  • Skin Cancer Foundation
  • Soles4Souls
  • The Salvation Army
  • True Colors Fund
  • We Advance
When Kim’s marriage publicly fell apart and she was being constantly ridiculed by people like you who just regurgitate media bullshit, do you know what she did? She donated twice the value of her wedding gifts ($200,000) to the Dream Foundation because she felt guilty that her marriage didn’t work out. People were trying to shame her into staying in a loveless marriage; do you think that's okay? And do you know what Kris Humphries (her ex-husband) did? That's right, sweet fuck all.

She speaks and donates regularly at events to help impoverished or otherwise disenfranchised women. Ugh. So fake. Such a famewhore. Helping out other women. Terrible! Actually, she gives 10% of all her income to charity which is the recommended amount for anyone to donate. As of June 2013, she had earned $10m - you do the math. Question: how much did you happen to donate last year? Mhm.

So you can run ya mouth all you like about how "little Kim does" (because you're not referring to the Khloe or Kourtney or Rob, that much is for certain; and I mean if we started counting their contributions I could put you further in your place) but just know that your opinions are completely, factually wrong.

who cares that shes a woman of colour? you bringing race into her worth? i can put my name in her mouth cause she is putting her entire body in my face. better parents? really? they schlep a child under 2 continent to continent! how many times have they subjected their child to pain and ear popping air pressure changes? abuse. 200k donation to a charity.. with her turnover? i donated $1000 to movember and i dont work and im not eligble for govt handouts. whos money is worth more? so i donated a bazillion % of my income to charity. ..|.. my opinions are mine. just like your are when judging me and mine.

who cares that shes a woman of colour? you bringing race into her worth? i can put my name in her mouth cause she is putting her entire body in my face. better parents? really? they schlep a child under 2 continent to continent! how many times have they subjected their child to pain and ear popping air pressure changes? abuse. 200k donation to a charity.. with her turnover? i donated $1000 to movember and i dont work and im not eligble for govt handouts. whos money is worth more? so i donated a bazillion % of my income to charity. ..|.. my opinions are mine. just like your are when judging me and mine.

I'm not bringing race into her worth but the fact is women and people of colour are statistically less likely to succeed, and the fact that she is both of colour and a woman means she defied the greatest of odds. Nobody else has bounced back from a sex tape like Kim. Nobody. Hell, people don't even realise that that's where she even began, which is a true testament to just how much work she has put into building her multi billion dollar empire. Your opinions are yours but your opinions are ignorant and flawed. You can't deny her impact and you can't deny that she is a strong businesswoman who has made the best of what was a bad situation, and when she releases that book of selfies next year and makes millions from it (because she will, and it might be ridiculous but the fact that she can do something like that is amazing; honestly, who else? when will you?), the only person who will be benefiting from that is North. Both Kanye and Kim have stated numerous times that everything they do from here on out is for her. And if they want to show their daughter the world (which they actually don't do as often as you seem to think; I mean, for the first year North stayed pretty much in California the entire time) and they have the means to do so, all power to them. Abuse? Please, you're clutching.

And it's great that you donated to Movember but it still remains that you cannot sit there and criticise someone for not doing anything (when she does, as I highlighted; and again those were only a select few of the charities she's a part of, and also the $200,000 was obviously on top of the rest of the money she donated that year—again, 10% of her income, which is a standard) when all you did was donate to one thing all year. Again, it's great that you gave what you could but at the end of the day it was you who came for Kim and said she doesn't do anything, when you yourself do far less.

201410_2342_faiac_sm.jpg

All my selfies seem to look like pics taken with one of those scans that shows all the sun damaged skin...The angle is easy it is the lighting I cant seem to figure out.

I am not into "selfies" and it's because I know I am not photogenic. My Avi is a cropped family shot that was taken when on Skype with relatives OS.

Some people get a little out of hand. One girl on FB page changes her profile pic every 10-15 mins with a new selfie with the comment attached: "like for a like". FTR I have never liked any of them..lol as her multiple alerts are a pain in the arse.

Some people have no idea how to present themselves for a photo. Kismet, your pic on here shows a fun loving woman and it's a great photo because of it.

I am far better in motion, Khun Khun, even if it's barrel-rolling over cars in carparks "Mission Impossible" style!! dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun.. diddlooo, diddloo, diddloo, dun dun.;)

Back