Skip to main content

Ryan looks disgusting when he does that chicken thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am neither a troll nor did i ever post in a appreciation thread from a housemate i don´t like. Just to clear that up.

My comment was more targeted towards Plopsack than anyone else. If I have offended you, then I am sorry.

One day you are going to wake up and think what am I doing with my life. Why have I wasted such precious time being a cunt on an Internet forum trying to impress and be funny.

You seem like a very jovial individual. I bet you're the life of the party.
Do all the "C-Bombs" impress the ladies?
I have always thought it would be nice to have a life-coach and I think you would be PERFECT for me.
Let's test it out:

In one sentence, give me a great little piece of life-advice.

You seem like a very jovial individual. I bet you're the life of the party.
Do all the "C-Bombs" impress the ladies?
I have always thought it would be nice to have a life-coach and I think you would be PERFECT for me.
Let's test it out:

In one sentence, give me a great little piece of life-advice.

Suck my chode CUNT.

How's that

Suck my chode CUNT.

How's that

Well I had to google the word "chode" (btw ewww).
Then I had to extrapolate from the pattern of words you presented to me that a question mark should be at the end and an apostophe needs to be inserted between the "chode" and the "cunt".
Then I tried to interpret the meaning of your words.

This was the interpretation I deciphered:
You believe me to be the front orafice of the female reproductive anatomy and you wish for me to engage in a homosexual (Since I too am male) act with your abnormally shaped penis.

Well, I was searching for general life advice and you here suggested a specific act. I'm sorry, but your life outlook is too short-term for me. I need a mentor who sees the big picture. Thank you very much for auditioning but I've decided to continue looking for a more suitable candidate.

Good day to you sir and good luck in your future endeavors. :)

and @LoveBB , I am reporting you to the admins right now for slandering my name as well.

I didn't write anything yet you have the need to write false and damaging statements. Pathetic really but no surprise it is coming from you.

Oh poor poor JordanS.

I really feel for him/her. It must be hell living in his/her head.

I wish, for his/her sake, he/she wouldn't get so worked up about these things. All that stress can't be good for a person.

I also wish he/she would finally reveal his/her gender because having to type his/her all the time is really really annoying!

2059aeb74d394bbb98d5195991216194.ashx

Is Ryan the one with the prepubescent looking bum fluff under his nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back