Skip to main content

RTV News/Gossip/Snark/scandals/secrets/stuff

There is nothing worse than a moron who thinks they are smart.
Most of the cast of RHOM are morons who luckily married rich.

We have 2 women who have a clear identity and intelligence all their own - not because I'm Mrs so and so.
And the rest who are automatically feeling lesser and having to prove themselves - all that lot seem terribly insecure.

I wonder if Chyka got meaner, would they challenge her, I don't think they would.

They went for the outsider - ie the manless and educated independent woman.
She doesn't fit, and it pisses them off. Pisses them off that having a law degree gives you automatic respect too.

And she isn't attached, and that frightens middle aged women who married for money.

Now if the show producers are smart, they will line up as many events Andrea/Janet will be at as possible.

Alex Perry will host 2 reunion shows - woo hoo.

OH and MKR - who else forgot/couldn't care the finale was last night?
2 bitches v 2 bitches - and neither ever made anything I wanted to eat.

011969-cb455596-cf6c-11e3-8e96-6a6704b39a47.jpg

I had to post this if only to comment:

They appear to be about to take part in a stage production of Xanadu. Only Olivia is missing...

Oh, if you don't know what I'm on about,

Last edited:
Reactions: Jam
There is nothing worse than a moron who thinks they are smart.
Most of the cast of RHOM are morons who luckily married rich.

We have 2 women who have a clear identity and intelligence all their own - not because I'm Mrs so and so.
And the rest who are automatically feeling lesser and having to prove themselves - all that lot seem terribly insecure.

I wonder if Chyka got meaner, would they challenge her, I don't think they would.

They went for the outsider - ie the manless and educated independent woman.
She doesn't fit, and it pisses them off. Pisses them off that having a law degree gives you automatic respect too.

And she isn't attached, and that frightens middle aged women who married for money.

Now if the show producers are smart, they will line up as many events Andrea/Janet will be at as possible.

Alex Perry will host 2 reunion shows - woo hoo.

You mean you weren't salivating at the thought of chowing down on some pig trotters, ears and stomach lining!?

Can't wait - but unfortunately i must until Monday for my instalment :(
I'm stuck with free TV.

Voice is very good even though I'm judge orientated, singing comps generally give me a headache, House Rules can wait and even Master Chef looks enticing this time.

So - what are you watching at 7.30pm tonight???

Voice is repeated saturday night; MC is likely repeated all weekend as they usually do.
So I'm going for House Rules reveal - with some add flicking. But Voice is pretty seductive - not the singing, I hate that, just the judges entertaining.

Just viewed RHOM, Gina - you are the only one with Chyka I find appealing, but you are doing a shit job of communicating for a lawyer.
And caught in lies - still dislike the others more, for they just take themselves too seriously.

Andrea is by far the worst.

Can we please have Mr Chyka join the cast? He is the best.

So - what are you watching at 7.30pm tonight???

Voice is repeated saturday night; MC is likely repeated all weekend as they usually do.
So I'm going for House Rules reveal - with some add flicking. But Voice is pretty seductive - not the singing, I hate that, just the judges entertaining.

Just viewed RHOM, Gina - you are the only one with Chyka I find appealing, but you are doing a shit job of communicating for a lawyer.
And caught in lies - still dislike the others more, for they just take themselves too seriously.

Andrea is by far the worst.

Can we please have Mr Chyka join the cast? He is the best.
I watched The Voice and taped Masterchef. I decided last night to give up on House Rules. Same as last year I found it hard to get into at the start and I really need to start limiting the amount I watch. Too many Housewives and whatnots all airing at the same time. Although reading what you wrote I could've just taped Masterchef this wknd and stuck with House Rules for awhile longer at least. Gahhhhhh

Gina's getting overtalked a lot on the reunion and Alex seems to be focusing quite a bit on Chyka which is fine but overall I think he's doing a rather job at hosting compared to Andy. The first part just felt blah to me.

I laughed reading the article on the DM the other day (I forget to bring it in here) where Andrea says she's no longer going to publish her book and blames it on the producers. Of course it had nothing to do with the publisher telling her they didn't want it lol

Thanks Reaper! I had meant to say he did a rather 'shit' job of hosting the reunion and honestly I'm not surprised people gave him a hard time about agreeing to be involved in it although I'm sure some were rather crass at how they expressed it. You can't have a group of women figuratively gang-banging one woman in particular for an entire season and not expect the public to give it the bully tag. He really did himself no favours at all by the way he handled the reunion so far at least.

From that link I found this article with an interview with Gina. I won't copy and paste it to save space in here but it's another good read. I'm kind of disappointed they edited Lydia's harshest comments re Gina in episode 8 and also Chyka saying: ‘If this is the way the girls are going to talk about Gina, I can’t be friends with them". I'd love to know what exactly prompted her to say that. Editing gods strike again.

Real Housewives of Melbourne star Gina Liano: ‘I won’t work with them again’

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-with-them-again/story-fn8yvfst-1226904807631

haha this one's a crack up... I've actually met her a few times through a friend of mine who used to babysit her daughter back in the day. After I stopped shitting myself (and had a couple of drinks) she was pretty entertaining.

IN her typical style Roberta Williams hasn’t held back about her feelings about The Real Housewives Of Melbourne.
Commenting on a Confidential story about Alex Perry’s hosting of the reunion show, Carl William’s ex had this to say on Facebook:

“Let the stuck up moles deal with the tough wives of Melbourne, they won’t know what’s hit them,’’ she said.

“I’m sure they wouldn’t be as mouthy!”

The Tough Wives Of Melbourne sounds like a show we want to watch.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...ves-of-melbourne/story-e6frfmq9-1226902210627

Hmmm, I like the sound of that - kind of. But it would end up like Jerry Springer.

This one should be called unreal wives.
I am surprised they included Gina, a lawyer - usually avoided because they know how to protect and deal with shit.
And same reason they are banned from jury duty, they know too much, will argue too much, and can persuade too much etc.

They should recruit, some real weirdos, Rose Porteous, Brynn. And some has beens, old starletts.
And a comedian should host the next reunion, get Gretel!!!!

The reunión was a bit meh on the RH scale. That said there were some gem moments. Such as Andrea and her I don't have 5 nannies I have 5 highly competent uni students who help me. No one does delusional like Andrea. Jackies performance convinced me that she's the author of the blog post, she wasn't holding back. Janet looked horrible. Gina was awesome as always albeit a bit bitchy but she's earned it. I also loved how everyone arrived all natural for hair & makeup but not Gina! Girl wasn't going to let anyone do hers.

So, if they do come back - I want to see much more of the homes, and real life of these people.
If they just have the TV organised meet ups, I will lose interest.

I want to see where they all live. What a day in the life entails. Some actual reality.

And, re casting - inject some real society bitch into this, and some youngins trying to push themselves into high places.

They could cast Brynn, and some of her types.
They could cast some WAGS.
Get a famous hairdresser, film in a posh hairdressers - it's where all the goss comes out, and bitches hang out.

I have never seen Brit Has talent before, it is quite funny - poms have a lot of weirdos.
It is the David Walliams show, he is incredible at this type of shit stirring entertainment - his poking Cowell and taunting is hilarious to watch.
He just buzzed a weirdo who sucks through to the finals.

I have never seen Brit Has talent before, it is quite funny - poms have a lot of weirdos.
It is the David Walliams show, he is incredible at this type of shit stirring entertainment - his poking Cowell and taunting is hilarious to watch.
He just buzzed a weirdo who sucks through to the finals.
Yep it's one of my favourites. Always good for a laugh and the judges have great chemistry.

Ooh forgot to say that you need to check out last week's episode to see who Amanda pushed the golden buzzer for. I had to watch it again after seeing your comment because it was just that funny. And there's an act from the Ukraine that I think you might like too.

Ooh forgot to say that you need to check out last week's episode to see who Amanda pushed the golden buzzer for. I had to watch it again after seeing your comment because it was just that funny. And there's an act from the Ukraine that I think you might like too.

That was granny being thrown around yeah???
I did watch last week too, this series is my first viewing not this week - but Walliams is sooooooo awesome.

Now he has made me want Ricky Gervaise as a judge on anything.

DW is so amazing at sending the whole genre up, his own job, Cowell, idiot contestants, stupid kind of vacuous pair of fellow judges in the middle - and just generally undermining Cowell and his entire world.
And he makes it so entertaining, and the audience is in cahoots with him - so Cowell can nothing but scowl.

Back