Skip to main content

Revenge

I'm switching this to a Josh Bowman and Emily Van Camp Appreciation thread now

emily-vancamp-09.jpg

emily-vancamp-600.jpg

Clearly the cutest couple
1360335707_emily-vancamp-josh-bowman-560.jpg

emily-vancamp-josh-bowman-revenge-joseph-martin-salon-couple-03.jpg

It got so ridiculous that I stopped watching after the first 1 or 2 episodes of season 3, but I did end up watch that season's finale. Out of sheer boredom (and because the other shows I watch are on a break) I watched the last 2 eps of the current season. So, without the knowledge of anything that actually happened and just going on the most recent 2 episodes and the far-fetched plot lines, I wouldn't rule out a possible Emily/Daniel rematch.

(I miss Aiden :()

I hope to god Margo dies. She is so irritating.

@smurfette
I miss Aiden as well and I disliked his character so much in season 2. When he died I realised what a great character he was on the show and now each episode how significant he was
:(

I hope to god Margo dies. She is so irritating.

@smurfette
I miss Aiden as well and I disliked his character so much in season 2. When he died I realised what a great character he was on the show and now each episode how significant he was
:(

He was a great character wasn't he - so much depth, but in a way that just snuck up on you.

I really would like Margo to be the one who dies - maybe killed by insane Louise - but I'm not sure whether a video Madeleine Stowe uploaded on her instagram rules that out. It's a behind the scenes one and shows her (Victoria), David, Louise, Margo and Nolan looking like they are filming a funeral scene. The only ain characters not seen are Daniel, Jack and Emily.

http://instagram.com/p/vhkGy0htzp/?modal=true

He was a great character wasn't he - so much depth, but in a way that just snuck up on you.

I really would like Margo to be the one who dies - maybe killed by insane Louise - but I'm not sure whether a video Madeleine Stowe uploaded on her instagram rules that out. It's a behind the scenes one and shows her (Victoria), David, Louise, Margo and Nolan looking like they are filming a funeral scene. The only ain characters not seen are Daniel, Jack and Emily.

http://instagram.com/p/vhkGy0htzp/?modal=true
lol right now I'm hoping that maybe margo will be lying in her coffin dressed like that?!
Looks like it might be daniel then because I doubt Jack or Emily would die.
Thanks for linking that.

I'll be crying if Daniel dies :'( his character is redeeming himself and it's not time for him to go.

lol right now I'm hoping that maybe margo will be lying in her coffin dressed like that?!
Looks like it might be daniel then because I doubt Jack or Emily would die.
Thanks for linking that.

I'll be crying if Daniel dies :'( his character is redeeming himself and it's not time for him to go.

That's what I was hoping too - fingers crossed. I also realised that Charlotte wasn't shown - and even though she is supposed to be in rehab, I'm sure she would be at a funeral for Daniel. I'd be just as happy if she died too, as I've always disliked her character and she adds nothing useful.

The next episode is the last before the winter break, so I'm hoping we actually find out who dies and not have some cliff hanger.

I've now caught up on all of season 3 and season 4 to date. While I'm not a Daniel fan, I'm kind of liking the the Emily/Daniel honest convos that are happening. I'd quite like to maybe see them team up as a weird kind of friendship/alliance against Victoria.

That's what I was hoping too - fingers crossed. I also realised that Charlotte wasn't shown - and even though she is supposed to be in rehab, I'm sure she would be at a funeral for Daniel. I'd be just as happy if she died too, as I've always disliked her character and she adds nothing useful.

The next episode is the last before the winter break, so I'm hoping we actually find out who dies and not have some cliff hanger.

I've now caught up on all of season 3 and season 4 to date. While I'm not a Daniel fan, I'm kind of liking the the Emily/Daniel honest convos that are happening. I'd quite like to maybe see them team up as a weird kind of friendship/alliance against Victoria.
Yes!!
I'd love Daniel to team up with Emily and bring Victoria down.

And I wouldn't mind if Charlotte died either, she's so useless and I still can't believe she tried to kill Emily at the start of the season. Also the way she reacted to emily being Amanda was just crazy.
Margo or Charlotte dying for me would be perfect!!

I started season 1 again and realised how much the characters have changed...Emily has gotten more aggressive, she used to put of a sweet girl next door act on and now she's just 100% determined for revenge.

FML

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY AND UPSET

100% Heartbroken

I can't believe they killed off Daniel I can't deal with this...I haven't gotten over aidens death yet so much for this to happen now. SO ANGRY

FML

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY AND UPSET

100% Heartbroken

I can't believe they killed off Daniel I can't deal with this...I haven't gotten over aidens death yet so much for this to happen now. SO ANGRY

So wrong.....

So wrong.....
I cried.

I actually can't deal with it. Worst death EVER
SCREW THIS SHIT

Also how sad is this??

How sad is that comparison?

Dear Dad,

My whole life, I’ve been told I was destined for greatness based solely on the virtue of my name. I was taught sacrifice was for the foolish; survival was all that mattered. But now I find myself at a crossroads and I must decide what I believe to be true.

There is no such thing as destiny. Legacies must be earned by the choices we make. I now know that we write our own endings, and we can either choose to hide as villains… or live as heroes

Screw this shit I'm so upset.

I was so ready to give up on Revenge this year as I feel it's been dragging on way too long now. After last night's episode, I am glad I am sticking it out.

I am absolutely putting my life on hold next Monday night for the episode fans have been waiting for (The Reunion).

It should be MASSIV ;)

I was so ready to give up on Revenge this year as I feel it's been dragging on way too long now. After last night's episode, I am glad I am sticking it out.

I am absolutely putting my life on hold next Monday night for the episode fans have been waiting for (The Reunion).

It should be MASSIV ;)

Are you watching on TV in Australia?

Channel 7 are really p***ing me off with their promos for this death of an original character. All year they have been misleading making out that you are going to see an "All is revealed" in an upcoming episode only for it to be total B.S and it drags on for weeks until it does. Supposedly all will be revealed next Monday re the death. Hmm, who will it be?

My guesses, either Nolan, Daniel or Charlotte.

I'm not sure I will watch the show if it is renewed for another season. I just want Jack and Amanda to have their fairytale ending and live happily ever after. Victoria locked in the basement and the key thrown away.:p

Last edited:
Back