Skip to main content

Priya vs. Travis

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
The bitter tension between them seems subtle, but I'm glad that she's able to outplay him (something that other female housemates couldn't do).

When Travis told her to ring the bell because it was "disrespectful" her reaction was epic - "are you serious". And he looked so humiliated. Oh, can somebody GIF her face? She looked "unapologetic ally Priya" right there...:tongue:

Props to Priya...Bring down that big ego of his!

Travis was being Travis - egotistic, dimwit with spoiled comebacks. But Priya just handled it well. She had compelling comebacks and wits.

Even Lisa closed her mouth when it came to facing Travis. So let's acknowledge Priya here....
Sorry dude but I think Prizus came off second best in those exchanges. It was not a good look/edit for her at all, she came across as an uppity sour puss who's unable to let her hair down for a moment to have some fun with the rest of the dirty plebs who happen to share the same air she breathes.

Sorry dude but I think Prizus came off second best in those exchanges. It was not a good look/edit for her at all, she came across as an uppity sour puss who's unable to let her hair down for a moment to have some fun with the rest of the dirty plebs who happen to share the same air she breathes.

Priya should have just enjoyed the game and not taken it so seriously. Honestly the game they were playing was Travia. How can anyone take that seriously?

I still would love for her to win.

The bitter tension between them seems subtle, but I'm glad that she's able to outplay him (something that other female housemates couldn't do).

When Travis told her to ring the bell because it was "disrespectful" her reaction was epic - "are you serious". And he looked so humiliated. Oh, can somebody GIF her face? She looked "unapologetic ally Priya" right there...:tongue:

Props to Priya...Bring down that big ego of his!
GIF? I have been meaning to ask for the meaning for ages. Excuse my ignorance.

Travis was playing passive aggressive on tonight's show. "Oh why can't Priya just have fun and take a joke". The way the show was edited made it look like Travis was constantly baiting her. Not nice at all. I don't think it showed Travis well at all and I think Priya was crumbling a little with it. I think she handled it well in the end and said that it was both of them whereas Travis went on the (suck up Ryan's ass) Priya did this/that game. Turned me off Travis a little because we can all see he has an issue with her but he's doing it passive aggressively so he can say no I was just playing around Priya.

The thing that got me was that Travis was purposely making Priya the butt of his joke and then telling her to lighten up. Sorry to bust your bubble, Trav, but usually the intended target is the one that doesn't find it funny, even when everyone else does.

travis was fine!!! priya just always plays the victim
In the spa, Travis all but demanded an apology from her because he, and Ryan, don't care for her personality. He made her the butt, of his stupid game, then when she was hurt by it, said lighten up it's just a bit of fun. Pardon me, but I don't like being the butt of the joke, and I bet you don't either!

Travis was playing passive aggressive on tonight's show. "Oh why can't Priya just have fun and take a joke". The way the show was edited made it look like Travis was constantly baiting her. Not nice at all. I don't think it showed Travis well at all and I think Priya was crumbling a little with it. I think she handled it well in the end and said that it was both of them whereas Travis went on the (suck up Ryan's ass) Priya did this/that game. Turned me off Travis a little because we can all see he has an issue with her but he's doing it passive aggressively so he can say no I was just playing around Priya.

I agree. I would have been just as revolted if the game was against Ryan. The Travia was nasty IMO.

I thought Travis beat her tonight and is likely to win the whole series.

So did I. When he said to her, "at what point do you just stop and look in the mirror at yourself when people are telling you you're arrogant" etc. He totally nailed it.

I don't even particular like him, but I thought it was hilarious for her to be shut down like that by a bogan. Her argument just seems to be "Well Im allowed to be like that.. nyer nyer". That's fine, but if you're going to be like that, be prepared to be called out for it and not be all defensive and offended by it.

Back