Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Tell us more about Prisus, please!

Anything!

Everything!

Does she enjoy being a teacher?

What a SELFLESS and ADMIRABLE profession!!!!!

Yes, she likes teaching, it comes very easy from her. Her students are totally in love with her. Eventhough she loves teaching, she doesn't like the fact that it's very monotonous. Priya loves challenge, variety, likes being spontaneous.

Yes, she likes teaching, it comes very easy from her. Her students are totally in love with her. Eventhough she loves teaching, she doesn't like the fact that it's very monotonous. Priya loves challenge, variety, likes being spontaneous.

The fact that she is a teacher says more about her character than any of the crap that some of the snowflakes on this forum paint her as.

She is CLEARLY caring and always watching out for others.

i2dOHml7ybWDq.gif

While growing up she was a very naughty child, but she has this side of compassion for others which comes so naturally, and it evolved as she grew. For example she would help kids in school who were weak in studies, helping girls who were not good looking and low in self esteem. Volunteer after school to help those students who had learning disability.
Oh and her affection for animals omg, she would pick up any sick stray dog puppy or cat off the street you help em out. Sometimes I feel that she doesn't get credit for the things she do.

So going behind Gemma is a compassionate Priya. She would do it again and again. She will always stay behind the weak ones.

Worst part of all this is that entire life no matter how good she was to others, she will get betrayed. Like did you notice that she was nice to David when everyone was against him....and how he despises her and threatened by her.

While growing up she was a very naughty child, but she has this side of compassion for others which comes so naturally, and it evolved as she grew. For example she would help kids in school who were weak in studies, helping girls who were not good looking and low in self esteem. Volunteer after school to help those students who had learning disability.
Oh and her affection for animals omg, she would pick up any sick stray dog puppy or cat off the street you help em out. Sometimes I feel that she doesn't get credit for the things she do.

So going behind Gemma is a compassionate Priya. She would do it again and again. She will always stay behind the weak ones.

Worst part of all this is that entire life no matter how good she was to others, she will get betrayed. Like did you notice that she was nice to David when everyone was against him....and how he despises her and threatened by her.

She sounds amazing

gif-britney-cry.gif

Thank you so much for sharing! This has made me love Priya even more. By far the most intelligent and compassionate housemate in there

My first post and want to say that I am a huge fan of Priya. If she weren't on the program the house would be filled with a very unlikeable group of people.

Though I am in the U.S. and can't vote, I mentally vote to save her each time she is nominated.
You can vote... plenty of American voters (myself included) can vote but only on Facebook. You have to like the BBAUS page and you must have access to Australian websites, Jumpin, chan4 etc..

You can vote... plenty of American voters (myself included) can vote but only on Facebook. You have to like the BBAUS page and you must have access to Australian websites, Jumpin, chan4 etc..
Have you been successfull voting from America? I really don't think this is possible. We have tried VPN and proxies but no luck. Please let me know if it's really working?

Back