Skip to main content

Pressed Over Prisus

16426027q9onk.gif

I have noticed that it seems to be the STRAIGHT MALES that reject Prisus in their lives...

There is no way we would get on in real life.

We are attracted to like the mirror opposites when it comes to personality traits.
LOL!!!! I'm significantly different in real life, it's cute that you think you've got me figured out though ;)

LOL!!!! I'm significantly different in real life, it's cute that you think you've got me figured out though ;)

Nothing cute.

I was just referring to the fact we are attracted to very very different people.

This may come as a shock, but I am just as loud, inappropriate and opinionated in my real life too. People either really like me or hate my guts, there never seems to be middle ground. Thankfully the like:hate ratio usually sits around 75:25

I really don't take it that seriously, it's a show lol, so if that's how you feel, more power to you;)
You sure?

Because sometimes your responses when someone dares to support a poster you deem unlikeable, it comes across as super serious.

You are right though. It is just a TV show, and Ben 2012 was so two years ago.

You sure?

Because sometimes your responses when someone dares to support a poster you deem unlikeable, it comes across as super serious.

You are right though. It is just a TV show, and Ben 2012 was so two years ago.
Yep, not biting, like a said more power to you:)

Reactions: Tee
I don't understand how people can hate Prisus yet Stan for more reductive lessers like Ryan, Lisa and Dion. What have they done so far aside from act like arseholes, the former two in particular. Dion is a wallflower who happens to be decent looking.

I feel like Dion is going down Eds path. Ed 2.0

Made the MISTAKE of reading facebook comments today, but the most recent photo of PRISUS has gotten alot of positive feedback. People are finally seeing the light xo

worship-o.gif

Back