Skip to main content

Post Something Interesting

If you haven’t seen this movie I definitely recommend checking it out.

The reason this clip is so interesting is that it was filmed over a two week period by Kip Pardue and the films director. Kip stayed in character the entire time and many of the people he interacted with had absolutely no idea he was acting. When I say he was in character the entire time, I mean in character. Drugs were consumed etc.

It’s such an odd clip as it’s really just stuck in the movie at about the 3/4 mark and despite the fact that it doesn’t match the style of the rest of the movie it somehow fits perfectly within the story.
Amazing film, thanks Kingston...I know Kip Pardue from Remember the Titans (not great transition from film to video)

What a beautiful bird. I love woodpeckers.
Great little video.

Trypophobia: never heard of it before. Strange what some people have phobias over. I wonder if their phobia goes as far as Swiss cheese! 🤭

What a beautiful bird. I love woodpeckers.
Great little video.

Trypophobia: never heard of it before. Strange what some people have phobias over. I wonder if their phobia goes as far as Swiss cheese! 🤭
Be warned (I have somewhat mild trypophobia) this is ewwwwwwwwww
Don't look away 5 minutes of tiny holes...(click to watch on YouTube)

and now for something completely different
The US PGA (pro golf ass.) joined Saudi Arabia for future tourneys, rather than try to outspend them
Now this video of Jamal Khashoggi has gone viral (didn't want to keep posting political things & it's sort of sad & sweet at the same time
Jamal surprised in an interview by a cat
RIP

…hey all… I’m not sure if any of you will find this to be interesting… it’s more of a ‘can-you-tell-me-anything-about-it’ kinda thing… I got this given to me about 40 years ago because I built an old English type of pub in a spare bedroom when the kids moved out (so they couldn’t come back lol!)… it was named the ‘Pistaggen Pub’… (pissed again)… anyway… my mate gave it me as a gift… it’s an old single pump beer pourer from an old pub that was being demolished… here it is…

IMG_5739.jpegIMG_5740.jpegIMG_5736.jpegIMG_5737.jpeg

…it’s made of solid wood and brass and stands about 24 inches high (60cm) and about 6 inches (15cm) wide at the base… it has no makers marks on it on who when or where it was made to help solve on how old it is or even what it would be worth… it’s not like we have an Australian version of the ‘Antiques Roadshow’ like the UK have to take it to and ask an expert or something…

…who can I take it to to find out anything about it I wonder?… so I’m hoping that somebody on here might know… I’ve tried putting a photo of it on to the Internet under ‘image search’ but all it gives me are images of Coffee Grinders lol!… it’s got me stuffed… and now even more curious… any help and I’ll be eternally grateful… happy investigating if you can be bothered… thanking you in advance if you do… was it interesting?… cheers.

Beautiful and poignant photos:

Back