Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 4

I've been here from the start, and the first time I ever even heard of camerashy was after they had gone and people started saying it was Sandra. I assumed it was an in-joke like the PRISUS thing.

The backstory on why there was a whole thread dedicated to her - (sorry if you do know this) This thread is called part 3 for a reason. Between the 2013 and 2014 season a group of posters kept this thread very active, 2o-30+ pages per day. (over 49,000 posts and 2.5million views between parts one and two) Camerashy was one of them. The first two were locked due to size not due to arguing or nastiness.

She was looking forward to the 2014 season, and had joined the sweeps to support a person in the house. Then a week before the show started, about the same time the housemates went into lock-down she disappeared, and never posted again.

Of what little we got to see of the 2014 housemates Sandra's personality was the best fit for how Camerashy was on the forum, which was why that theory was there.

It seems somewhat fitting to all the people that made these threads for lurkers like me to read that a milestone like page 1000 and post 20000 on this threads about Camerashy and not about Big Brother!

The backstory on why there was a whole thread dedicated to her - (sorry if you do know this) This thread is called part 3 for a reason. Between the 2013 and 2014 season a group of posters kept this thread very active, 2o-30+ pages per day. (over 49,000 posts and 2.5million views between parts one and two) Camerashy was one of them. The first two were locked due to size not due to arguing or nastiness.

She was looking forward to the 2014 season, and had joined the sweeps to support a person in the house. Then a week before the show started, about the same time the housemates went into lock-down she disappeared, and never posted again.

Of what little we got to see of the 2014 housemates Sandra's personality was the best fit for how Camerashy was on the forum, which was why that theory was there.

It seems somewhat fitting to all the people that made these threads for lurkers like me to read that a milestone like page 1000 and post 20000 on this threads about Camerashy and not about Big Brother!

Wasn't the 2013-14 period the era of the greatest ever reality tv show romance of all time between Tully "emotional trainwreck" Smyth and Anthony "I'll only pretend to care about you because i'm bored" Drew?

Wasn't the 2013-14 period the era of the greatest ever reality tv show romance of all time between Tully "emotional trainwreck" Smyth and Anthony "I'll only pretend to care about you because i'm bored" Drew?
Not to mention the greatest love story that never was... JadEd

Not to mention the greatest love story that never was... JadEd

Silly Jade.

Strange that people were so into the Drully stuff yet they were so turned off by all the Clawson thing even though it was basically the same thing (cheating).

Isee - oh it so does!

(I still think she could be Sandra).

Meglos - I don't wish to doubt you - but if you were here from the beginning How On Earth did you manage to miss camerashy?!?! She was a frequent poster.

Camerashy: wherever/whoever you are, hope you are having fun.

Meglos - I don't wish to doubt you - but if you were here from the beginning How On Earth did you manage to miss camerashy?!?! She was a frequent poster.

And I'm not wishing to doubt Camerashy was a major poster, I just didn't become aware of her until after she disappeared.

Reactions: kxk
Silly Jade.

Strange that people were so into the Drully stuff yet they were so turned off by all the Clawson thing even though it was basically the same thing (cheating).
I don't think people agreed with what happened with Tully any more than with Lawson. For me the main difference was in intent of the other person actually. Cat set out to score Lawson, drew was not actually trying to steal someone's girlfriend. Therefore to me the Lawson/cat thing came across as schemed and the Drew/Tully as a hot mess of confused feelings and confronting truths about yourself. It made for TV you wanted to cringe at yet you still were curious.

Obviously all worked out for Lawson and cat and it was quite probably bad editing as was everything else that year but thats my thoughts.

I don't think people agreed with what happened with Tully any more than with Lawson. For me the main difference was in intent of the other person actually. Cat set out to score Lawson, drew was not actually trying to steal someone's girlfriend. Therefore to me the Lawson/cat thing came across as schemed and the Drew/Tully as a hot mess of confused feelings and confronting truths about yourself. It made for TV you wanted to cringe at yet you still were curious.

Obviously all worked out for Lawson and cat and it was quite probably bad editing as was everything else that year but thats my thoughts.

in other words you thought Drew and Tully made a hotter couple than Clawson? lol.

though looking back on the Clawson thing it is amazing that Cat was trying so hard to get with someone like Lawson.

And I'm not wishing to doubt Camerashy was a major poster, I just didn't become aware of her until after she disappeared.

did she post mainly on the big brother forums and not in the off topic section of this messageboard? because i don't really recognize posters unless they post in the offtopic section, have amusing usernames, or argue with me.

in other words you thought Drew and Tully made a hotter couple than Clawson? lol.

though looking back on the Clawson thing it is amazing that Cat was trying so hard to get with someone like Lawson.
Not hotter no. Just to me what happened with d/t seemed to happen organically whereas c/l seemed more manufactured.

I actually thought Clawson was way more organic than Drully.
I hate it when I agree with Reepbot but...

So did I! I think the fact they are still together today proves there was no manufacturing, they both had so much to lose entering into a relationship under those kind of circumstances, but they did it anyway. I am pleased it has worked out for them. To hurt the amount of people they did for a failed brief romance is a hard experience to mentally reconcile. I once devastated a fiancé and his and my family for putting everything on the line for a romance with his best friend which lasted all of 2 months, and I still feel just awful thinking about it 25 years later.

Reactions: mad
As I said that was just my opinion on it. I will also qualify that by saying organic up until Tully left the house. The bs bringing her back for the challenge bit was manufactured by channel nine taking advantage of a situation they actually should have left well alone.

As I said that was just my opinion on it. I will also qualify that by saying organic up until Tully left the house. The bs bringing her back for the challenge bit was manufactured by channel nine taking advantage of a situation they actually should have left well alone.

ch 9 sure love their cheating.

Do you think Tully might have had stronger feelings towards Drew than he had for her? Because Drew is a very charming person, and if there is one thing I have learnt its that a charming person you find attractive can be an emotionally confusing situation if they don't feel the same way about you.

Thinking about it now, Lawson and Tully seemed to be the most emotionally volatile housemates of their respective seasons.

skye.wheatley

19932968_1104165819685659_3692009705036578816_n.jpg

LikeComment
9,303 likes

skye.wheatley

19932907_1914777588770664_5690887282731515904_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/kykhair/
https://www.instagram.com/colettebycolettehayman/
https://www.instagram.com/edenhairextensions/
LikeComment
5,205 likes

priyasometimes