Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechroniclesofpants
United States

26 likes
8h

14052410_198104180608455_1810526636_n.jpg

Hot damn that is a big car. A potential killing machine in my humble opinion. A gas guzzling demonic destructive diabolically dangerous death disaster.

I legit thought to myself who the hell is this before I scrolled down and read your caption.

He's UNRECOGNISABLE,

I know right......seems to be back on social media again. His travelling seems to have changed him somewhat...And looks like he has left the old Leo behind . He has created something on Insta (dunno how to link to it) titled "Out of the darkness....". His comment is "Guess who's back!! Take someone who thought I was dead!!"

Bit creepy that......

Actually feel sick at the thought.......how do they actually do that? Surely is someone grabs you by the throat or punches you, you would end up swallowing it

how often does throat grabbing or throat punching occur anyway? i mean in like real life not in movies.

I didn't particularly like Lisa in the house but I really like her on social media. I'm glad she has a new partner and is happy, I always felt she was way too good for Jake.

I remember feeling confused when that relationship started outside the house. They just seemed so different in personality (from what i saw on the show). But I put my feelings down to my own inexperience on the matter.

how often does throat grabbing or throat punching occur anyway? i mean in like real life not in movies.

Depends where you live, i know living here its a common occurence on a Friday/Saturday night with people who are drunk and incapable (my friend is a policeman so is kept busy!).

I didn't particularly like Lisa in the house but I really like her on social media. I'm glad she has a new partner and is happy, I always felt she was way too good for Jake.

agree, i like her a lot now and enjoy her posts. glad she has found someone who makes her happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back