Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
12145255_1660216287560734_1829874856_a.jpg

lawsonreeves91Xcape Melb
12338735_803201816457913_1113040197_n.jpg

350 likes
1h
  • lawsonreeves91@cat.law and I both love escape rooms and so far to date XCape Room in Brunswick has been the BEST. The technology and way things open and how you solve problems in these rooms is so much fun. Not sure about the sign though#deadset#legends

During BB I think Tully said she wanted to be married with kids by the time she was 30. I am guessing maybe she has had a birthday or a date has passed where she has realised her goal is unlikely to be a reality. Sometimes putting a timeline on life can suck when it doesn't work out.

To quote a fairly famous song - you can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you'll get what you need.

The right relationship for her will come along at the right time :)

During BB I think Tully said she wanted to be married with kids by the time she was 30. I am guessing maybe she has had a birthday or a date has passed where she has realised her goal is unlikely to be a reality. Sometimes putting a timeline on life can suck when it doesn't work out.

To quote a fairly famous song - you can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you'll get what you need.

The right relationship for her will come along at the right time :)

Seems to me as though this self inflicted timeline thing was creating undue pressure on her. Besides there are more important things than love and relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back