Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahan Lew Fatt ‏@TahnyLew 6h6 hours ago
Day 1 Bathurst diaries!! Good luck to these two bloody legends
1f61d.png
go @daffidreynolds & @deancanto #BottelORacing

Tahan.jpg

Shaking it all about! Tim Dormer tosses his wild mane and cuts a more portly figure as he frolics in the surf
By MONIQUE FRIEDLANDER FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 12:44 EST, 5 October 2015 | UPDATED: 13:19 EST, 5 October 2015

For many, spending time in the gym in the months leading up to summer are crucial for honing the beach-ready body.

However, it seems that Tim Dormer, 29, may have struggled to make time for the gym this year, thanks to his busy Celebrity Apprentice schedule.

On Sunday, the former Big Brother winner was spotted at Sydney's Bondi beach portraying a slightly portly belly as he frolicked in the surf, tossing his wild mane in the waves.

Scroll down for video

2D1856A900000578-0-image-a-43_1444003811181.jpg

+14
Daring to bare: Tim Dormer, 29, was sighted at Sydney's Bondi beach with his slightly portly belly on display as he frolicked in the surf

2D1857C600000578-0-image-a-36_1444003730968.jpg

+14
Shaking it off! The reality star did made the most of the warm weather, taking to the surf to toss his hair in the waves

2D1856A100000578-0-image-m-63_1444006910926.jpg

+14
2D18558700000578-0-image-a-64_1444006923367.jpg

+14

Tropical trend: Tim donned a pair of swimming trunks emblazoned with a leafy print

Tim basked in Sydney's unusually warm springtime temperatures, wearing a pair of swimming trunks emblazoned with a leafy, tropical print and an emergency hair-tie around his wrist.
After splashing about, the former Big Brother winner headed to the sand before shading himself with a pair of aviator sunglasses and wide-brimmed felt hat.

Tim hinted at his distaste for stomach crunching workouts last Wednesday via Instagram when he uploaded a snapshot of himself and his Celebrity Apprentice co-stars dressed in full workout garbs.

2D18589600000578-0-image-a-32_1444003702011.jpg

+14
A real life merman! The Sydneysider gave his female beach-goers a run for their money by flaunting his thick mane

2D18583000000578-0-image-m-40_1444003764666.jpg

+14
2D18578500000578-0-image-m-42_1444003790513.jpg

+14

Feeling the burn: It wasn't long before Tim was sunburn thanks to his fair complexion

'Tonight's @theapprenticeAU challenge involves physical exercise...if you think it's going to end in tears #ItDoes,' he wrote next to the image, which pictured him wearing a dark blue shirt.

He added the hastag, #IHaveHeapsOfAbsUnderMyShirtToo to the photo, referring to the fact that he is pictured standing next to a shirtless Matt Cooper, whose chiseled abs are clearly visible in the shot.

On last Wednesday's installment of The Celebrity Apprentice, the celebrities crafted their very own fitness routine and DVD.

2D185B1300000578-0-image-a-30_1444003695856.jpg

+14
Cheeky! The former Big Brother winner shaded himself with a pair of aviator sunglasses and wide-brimmed felt hat, but failed to throw a shirt over his scorched torso

2D1858E100000578-0-image-a-31_1444003699407.jpg

+14
On screen: During last Wednesday's installment of The Celebrity Apprentice, the celebrities crafted their very own fitness routine and DVD

2D185A7600000578-0-image-a-52_1444003934030.jpg

+14
2D185A6700000578-0-image-m-51_1444003920019.jpg

+14

They then had to hold an exercise class and try and sell the DVD while also raising funds through cold-calling

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-portly-tummy-frolics-surf.html#ixzz3nfjYEgbI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well this piece made The Feed last night from 01:50 onwards

Statement from David Reynolds
Thursday 8 October 2015 19:48
By: V8 Supercars
39_-_David_Reynolds_-_Race_24_-_Wilson_Security_Sandown_500_-_20151.jpg

Statement from David Reynolds:

“I unreservedly apologise for a comment I made in a press conference earlier today in relation to my female team-mates.

While it was intended to be humorous, I understand it has caused offence. As I stated in the press conference I genuinely hope they perform well as they are both highly-talented as they showed today with their pace.

We all get on very well and I’ve spent a lot of time with them this week helping them prepare for this race.

People know I am a little left-of-centre with my humour but I understand today I took it too far.

I have personally apologised to Renee and Simona and I fully accept the penalty handed down by V8 Supercars and any subsequent team sanctions.”

Looks like it has been taken down already. It's not really in the spirit of things, so I'm not surprised
I was able to find it - a long time friend of his set it up

when googling about it I found another racer had a fan set up a crowd fund to pay his $3000 fine for doing a burnout at Sandown ... so it seems to be a thing that people do for their favs

but take a look at this comment posted on the page - why do people always want to "diagnose" others???

Peter Lindner 17 hours ago
just a thought and not trying to be mean,could david have a medical condition and not know it. the comments he made are exactly what i would of come out with if i was put under pressure of media or radio . iam 44yrs old and just found out that i have high functioning aspergers. this is probably why he is such a brilliant v8 supercar driver. for example susan boyle and sheldon on the big bang the theory have it. their is no cause for concern he justs has a higher IQ than the rest of the population. any questions from frends and family i will definately answer. thanks peter

I think this whole thing has made me see how he and Tahan are similar. Sometimes they can both say things they think are funny but some others may take offence to. It is good when you hook up with people with a similar humour though! I don't believe any malice was meant by the comment.

someone also pointed out "pussy wagon" is used in the Greased Lightning song

We'll get some purple French tail lights and thirty-inch fins, oh yeah
A palomino dashboard and duel muffler twins, oh yeah
With new pistons, plugs, and shocks, I can get off my rocks
You know that I ain't braggin', she's a real pussy wagon - greased lightnin'

so if its ok for Grease its gotta be ok right? lol

I was able to find it - a long time friend of his set it up

when googling about it I found another racer had a fan set up a crowd fund to pay his $3000 fine for doing a burnout at Sandown ... so it seems to be a thing that people do for their favs

but take a look at this comment posted on the page - why do people always want to "diagnose" others???

Peter Lindner 17 hours ago
just a thought and not trying to be mean,could david have a medical condition and not know it. the comments he made are exactly what i would of come out with if i was put under pressure of media or radio . iam 44yrs old and just found out that i have high functioning aspergers. this is probably why he is such a brilliant v8 supercar driver. for example susan boyle and sheldon on the big bang the theory have it. their is no cause for concern he justs has a higher IQ than the rest of the population. any questions from frends and family i will definately answer. thanks peter

It was definitely down this morning - I tried from my pic and phone. Now it works.

Tim put this on his Facebook account:

Tim Dormer
36 mins · Edited ·
My sis from Big Brother Tahan Lew's boyfriend, David Reynolds (V8 driver) got himself into trouble over a misunderstanding of words this week & was handed a $25k fine! I think it's political correctness gone mad! I know David & he's a good guy, let's get behind him and show that Aussies have a sense of humour this Bathurst weekend! http://www.gofundme.com/DavieReynoldsFund

A lot of the people who have commented think David got what he deserves and can afford to pay his own fine,
So Tim tried again:

Tim Dormer Did you actually see what he said? He also said he supports female drivers and wishes them all the best in the race. Sounds to me like he's being made an example of for the sake of publicity for the V8s.

Estelle Landy Have you not seen Kill Bill? It's a pop culture reference when he is talking about "Pussy wagon".
It's this sort of political correctness that gives empowerment of women a bad name.

I love Grease. Had no idea it said that in that song though, lol. A lot of people have commented that they thought it was funny same as I did and that the whole thing has been blown WAY out of proportions. Probably wrong time and place to say it but 25,000? Wow.

And it isn't funny at all that David now has to worry about his career future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back