Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
10844023_559544527514861_1491585117_a.jpg

estellelandyMelbourne International Airport (MEL)
FOLLOW
11381866_503145599834490_515819583_n.jpg

326 likes
2h

#speakEnglishplease

looks like permanent forrest gump props there for getting photos taken with the suitcase,chocolates and sliding your feet into those shoes?

That's what they are - I have a pic of my daughter in them outside a Buppa Gump store in LA or San Fran (can't remember which)

Do they need to tweet about their period pain and pms... weird. I am fairly sure you can get drinking water in KL airport.

Got me wondering - why no water? I know you are not allowed to take bottled water on flights, but surely there is running water in the bathroom ...... maybe she is worried about tap water.

Even so. Yeah I am not into the period pain and PMS tweets, you would think that in this day and age it can be controlled (if water is available)

OMG - imagine what it will be like in years to come, when menapause hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She does have two options still available to her if she's desperate - Snort or shelve.. What an odd tweet.
And especially the 'hi everyone'. Like why do we (everyone of us) CARE? Is it somehow news to everyone? Oh NOOOO, Penny has some discomfort. On her way to an exclusive and expensive health retreat. Has Noone else ever had to cope with period pain or a headache temporarily? Just weird.

11385225_502627116569963_1190561788_a.jpg

iamlisaclarkBramston Beach House
FOLLOW
11356406_1620774064857103_1719547921_n.jpg

1,041 likes
22h
[DOUBLEPOST=1436138777][/DOUBLEPOST]
11380171_1605402126373367_1382086760_a.jpg

jakerich55FNQ✌️
FOLLOW
11376099_1603716269918116_188501213_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/iamlisaclark/
https://instagram.com/truselforganics/
1,718 likes
13h

I dunno I think I would rather read someone like Penny saying something real and how she is feeling, appropriate or not, than the I have been given this free product to sell to my followers, see how sexy I look with green stuff on my face and a gratuitous cleavage shot tweets/igrams :)

Penny's speech on period pain in the house got her a lot of attention, so maybe she thinks her fans would want to hear it?

I dunno I think I would rather read someone like Penny saying something real and how she is feeling, appropriate or not, than the I have been given this free product to sell to my followers, see how sexy I look with green stuff on my face and a gratuitous cleavage shot tweets/igrams :)

Penny's speech on period pain in the house got her a lot of attention, so maybe she thinks her fans would want to hear it?
fair enough but that's how the other hm's are making some income or getting some of their holidays funded ... and Penny does the same thing herself from time to time - more power to them I say

some see it as selling themselves to the devil - others as the new world we're living in. I figure if it works for them why not go for it whilst they are able - if we don't like reading it we can always unfollow them. I find Leo's crapola about fitness and endless selfies and Skyes videos on how to wax (or whatever it was - I didn't hit play) much more offensive than seeing Lisa and Jake happily mucking about with a face mask but then again that's probably why I choose not to follow Leo and Skye

fair enough but that's how the other hm's are making some income or getting some of their holidays funded ... and Penny does the same thing herself from time to time - more power to them I say

some see it as selling themselves to the devil - others as the new world we're living in. I figure if it works for them why not go for it whilst they are able - if we don't like reading it we can always unfollow them. I find Leo's crapola about fitness and endless selfies and Skyes videos on how to wax (or whatever it was - I didn't hit play) much more offensive than seeing Lisa and Jake happily mucking about with a face mask but then again that's probably why I choose not to follow Leo and Skye

I do think it is great they can earn some money that way - and it was a general observation about all the ex HM's cos they all do it (just that Lisa and Jake was directly above my post that their's got singled out), it is just nice when the selling products are intermingled with other posts - variety is the spice of life!

I actually don't have twitter or Instagram so I don't follow any of them on there. There are a couple of people I follow on Facebook, but mostly I rely on the awesome job @Veronica2005 does here.

[QUOTE

Penny's speech on period pain in the house got her a lot of attention, so maybe she thinks her fans would want to hear it?[/QUOTE]

Ah. I didn't know that. I guess that gives it context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back