Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikkayla Mossop ‏@MikkaylaMossop 9h9 hours ago

Efforts by Apple to be more culturally-diverse: the Asian emoji is just Caucasian with a severe case of jaundice.

View attachment 48433

Ooop.

Someone's exposing their own internalised racism and not Apple's.

The emojis are yellow because that's the default colour not because they're the 'Asian' ones. Unicode chose yellow because it's a generic non-human colour and in keeping with the traditional emoticon/smiley -> :whistling:.

Tim Dormer looked like he was about to eat that bug.

Have you been watching I'm a Celeb by any chance? I am absolutely loving it, what a great cast they have.
Tim is like me, he loves to observe the bugs, not eat them...No way could I ever do that show and eat that nasty
stuff, and they are really outdoing it this year with Ostrich bum. blech

Have you been watching I'm a Celeb by any chance? I am absolutely loving it, what a great cast they have.
Tim is like me, he loves to observe the bugs, not eat them...No way could I ever do that show and eat that nasty
stuff, and they are really outdoing it this year with Ostrich bum. blech

I haven't been watching it since Laura got booted out.

I reckon I could eat a bug. Yum yum!

edjlower
49 minutes ago
Penthouse party @ovolohotels. Need a night here ✌️

10995251_1557302087873614_460758482_n.jpg

Falling off the AUCKLAND HARBOUR BRIDGE! (Massiv Kiwi Tour Part 2)

Published on Feb 26, 2015
We had the pleasure of travelling around the North Island of New Zealand with my buddy Travis. Some of you may know him off Big Brother Australia!! Massive thanks to Hallenstein Brothers for sponsoring this trip. We had an absolute ball!

tee_smyth
4 hours ago
Waiting for my @uber_melbourne to pick me up and take me to meet @seewantshop at the @ovolohotels cocktail party in their new penthouse! (PS Bit of #BBAU trivia- have not worn this dress since the night @realheidi was evicted. I'm not sure how I feel about it...)

11018432_1406757252962183_6927289_n.jpg

Speaking of photoshop, I hope people realise how photoshopped Tully's photo's are - not a speck of redness in her eyes, you can see every eyelash, but her nose ring is a blur. I bet she has freckles and blemishes like everyone else

Ooop.

Someone's exposing their own internalised racism and not Apple's.

The emojis are yellow because that's the default colour not because they're the 'Asian' ones. Unicode chose yellow because it's a generic non-human colour and in keeping with the traditional emoticon/smiley -> :whistling:.
they are clearly trying to represent the majority of the races there. to not think the yellow one is supposed to be asian... well, yeah :woot:

Speaking of photoshop, I hope people realise how photoshopped Tully's photo's are - not a speck of redness in her eyes, you can see every eyelash, but her nose ring is a blur. I bet she has freckles and blemishes like everyone else
You must have missed the point in her career where she was a BB contestant. She had cameras on her 24/7 for the world to see and judge. The cameras captured her waking up, laughing, ugly crying, poo'ing, loving, picking zits close up in the mirror, making bad choices, making new friends and having the time of her life.

Nothing abnormal about sharing your best tweaked photographs through Insta. I love adding a bit of photoshop magic to my pics before I upload them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back