Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tee_smyth
Now
Sunday sessions feat. Luna. #lunawildfang

10584606_650446525032747_1493834736_n.jpg

That's a really cute photo of Tully. She looks genuinely at peace and happy...and while Luna is in the shot it's missing the usual angry posing, tongue out, middle finger, etc.

Those labels on the bottles look a bit creepy - looks like they belong in the batman cave

That is really interesting - it explains Tully's recent tweet about joining the Eve family, and also her attendance lately whilst in Melbourne and being labelled a host - so I assume she gets paid to be there as well? I wonder if that means that she will move back to Melbourne on more than just a visit basis, or if she will spend part of the week in Sydney and part in Melbourne.

Also confirmed in a tweet
@EveBarSouthbank: THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE...

After 8 years Eve Bar has some exciting news... http://t.co/kEpgCrW8ls

:wtf: just no. this has changed my whole thinking about Drully and BB. there are some reality shows that aren't meant to be made. wow, Drew's a fame whore, who would have guessed?

:wtf: just no. this has changed my whole thinking about Drully and BB. there are some reality shows that aren't meant to be made. wow, Drew's a fame whore, who would have guessed?

Yeah, that's kind of what has kept going over and over in my head. I totally see Tully doing it, and I think it is something she would enjoy doing and would want to do even without the Reality TV aspect - she enjoys clubs, she enjoys meeting people, this is her comfort zone, but I do find it very out of character for Drew

Those labels on the bottles look a bit creepy - looks like they belong in the batman cave

They look like something out of those Joel Schumacher nightmares.

Its weird after all that Tim/Ben stuff, this happens. I was surprised to see that scum-bag Chris Judd was an owner, but I don't know why. Drew doesn't necessarily come off as a fame whore (although this sort of disputes that) but he does not seem keen to use his degree. He seems more keen to try this acting/modelling/reality show stuff. Maybe its just because its easier money and less dull work.

Yeah, that's kind of what has kept going over and over in my head. I totally see Tully doing it, and I think it is something she would enjoy doing and would want to do even without the Reality TV aspect - she enjoys clubs, she enjoys meeting people, this is her comfort zone, but I do find it very out of character for Drew

I agree I'm shocked Drew would sign up for the show. I just hope that the show only revolves around them working and nothing about the personal lives of the workers. I don't care about the owners personal life.

that what happens when you don't know the HMs personally, and i definitely had a wrong impression about him. oh well, less tabs i have up the better, and i just deleted a fair few. sometimes all this familiarity of 'celebrities' smells a bit too sheep and gumboots, especially when you are a thong wearer

I'm not quite getting the whole idea either, but on the other hand, I can't really find it that strange that someone who did a reality show would subsequently do a reality show.

Are you a little confused on how they can do a reality show revolved around Eve bar. It can't just be about them working?

Are you a little confused on how they can do a reality show revolved around Eve bar. It can't just be about them working?
No, like the article says I imagine it being a Vanderpump Rules kind of thing, workplace stuff mixed with personal. I just think it sounds kind of obnoxious and silly. But I'm surprised that Tully and Drew would both do it (if they even are) because of their history, and not so much that he would do such a thing at all, given that the only reason we know who he is is obviously from reality television. Hard to say it's particularly out of character, I guess.

No, like the article says I imagine it being a Vanderpump Rules kind of thing, workplace stuff mixed with personal. I just think it sounds kind of obnoxious and silly. But I'm surprised that Tully and Drew would both do it (if they even are) because of their history, and not so much that he would do such a thing at all, given that the only reason we know who he is is obviously from reality television. Hard to say it's particularly out of character, I guess.

Yeah I see what you mean. It will be very interesting with their history and how much will the producers force them to do things together or talk about their history.

That describes nearly every reality show I have ever seen.

I think there is a lot about Drew that we don't know. Remember also that we only saw a very edited version of their personalities on BB. I loved the soft side of Drew that was shown on BB, but I'm also remember towards the end of the show, how we started to see some of his sneaky, and perhaps vindictive side start to show through. It just highlights how little we know about some of them. He is also very keen to get into acting - and this could well be viewed as an opportunity for him. I am not surprised at all that he is doing it. I think he is very good at role playing.

I thought that Tully's trip to the UK was the 'important document' that she said she had signed. Perhaps instead it was the Eve contract?

I wish them both well. I will be really interested to see how the show turns out.

libby_86 He was the housemate from hell.
She was the uptight Nanny who didn't know how to have fun.
Love was the last thing they expected.....
2h
image.jpg
  • tee_smyth OH MY GOD I JUST LAUGHED SO LOUDLY. This is the best thing in have ever seen.51min

LOL

That describes nearly every reality show I have ever seen.

after watching BBCAN and BBUK this year, all i can say is BB has lost it's own version of reality, it's a soap on a rope, a concept that has totally left the cake as a mere slither, and a reality that lurks behind bubbles that are now rapidly bursting

wondering which of the 3 shows i have preferred, it would be BBCan, it's a strategic game that uses manipulation in a way to stay in the game. this is how the HG's play, they are vocal about it, and they are also vocal about what they want from the show. they don't BS about it being an experience only, they are there to try to outwit, much like Survivor. pity we can't say this about BBAU where there are more than a few who spend the time after the show trying to obtain the fame and fortune that they feel they should have from being on the show, and this comes from the ones who said originally they were on it for the experience

since i have been following the hm's this year, i have witnessed a different side to them through their SM and articles, with my opinion of them changing once they left the house, some for the better, some worse. the strangest thing is for some reason, in my now disillusioned brain, why idk, i think this year will be different. i have a feeling the characters will be genuine unknown randoms, and if the people in there are not who i am expecting, then i give up and will gladly tell the people who think i am crazy for watching BB that they were right, i am not just crazy, i am reality deluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back