Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Drew doing a sad sack face?
It's nice that they have gone over to Tully's on her last night

we forgot, it's Wed, haha

we don't know if Tully is leaving with just the dog do we, and did we ever find out where she was staying? in this case i don't believe the lie, must have ROCKS for a brain :laugh:

tee_smyth
Now
Rainbow mermaid nails just in time for @splendourinthegrass with @smirnoffaustralia! Thanks @iscreamnails ✌️

10561156_594057547372629_976153043_n.jpg

914434_714552475248235_1790033992_n.jpg

I'm sure that nail polish will be chipped before the weekendView attachment 40314
Awful nails as usual. Cute little guy filing though.

This is very interesting but Tully deleted the photo of Drew and Luna from last night.
I noticed that as well but thought of two reasons why she may have done it.
- firstly it's not a very flattering photo of Drew - even though in our eyes it's very sweet.
- secondly - she tagged Luna in as oprahmargeluna - which is the Instagram site for Luna, Marge and Oprah (Tahlia or her friends dogs) perhaps not a very good reaction was received there?

I don't think there is a bad reason behind it - she perhaps decided to keep it private after all.
We still have it in here though :)

tahny89
2 hours ago
#BTS @katieeebull shooting me for @tigermist wearing the "It's not you, it's your eyebrows" shirt ❤️

10546994_254580418069130_487654046_n.jpg

It must be hard to get those "pants" on - I know if I ever have a hole in my clothes, I always accidentally put my hand/foot in it and make it bigger. The waist is really high as well and it's very much a 80's cut around the waist and hips - did they just find a bunch of jeans at an op shop, bleach them, then weakened by the bleach, they ripped? I just don't understand why you would design those pants. And then pair them with those hideous shoes and that hideous top. It might have been redeemable with a better pair of shoes and the longer top. Or do people wear this and I am the odd one??

Work is work, and modelling Tigermist rubbish provides an income - so fair enough doing the shoots (although why Tahan took leave from her job to do this cheap looking stuff is hard to get my head around).

But I don't think I would be constantly plastering pics from the shoots on SM. They are very average shots - both these girls are good looking with great modelling bodies, but are being made to look like they are entrants in a teen magazine modelling comp or something. I really don't think the Tigermist shots are great bodies of work to be repeatedly showcasing (and the ones where the two of them are together remind me of the Sugars).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back