Skip to main content

Masterchef 2024

Umm...don't know this guy's name either...but ragout and pappardelle man...not great.

The overcooked chop, mash and peas bring back horrendous memories from my childhood. My Mum was guilty of dishing up that slop as well until one night I just vomited it up on my plate...never got it again! I hasten to add that my Mum was actually a good cook but my Dad had very simple tastes.
To this day I won't eat peas, they make me want to vomit just thinking about them.
Childhood meals were always grey meat and boiled vegetables.
My parents are good cooks when they try, but my dad in particular likes the boiled veggies and 'simple' food.

Jonathan had a total shocker last night in both rounds, so I wasn't surprised they sent him home. I like Harry too so far, and Stephen also.
And, Declan from last year has a TV commercial, for some brand of oyster sauce - he's put it up on his instagram, guessing it'll be on Channel 10 too.

Jonathan had a total shocker last night in both rounds, so I wasn't surprised they sent him home. I like Harry too so far, and Stephen also.
And, Declan from last year has a TV commercial, for some brand of oyster sauce - he's put it up on his instagram, guessing it'll be on Channel 10 too.
They've played Declan's ad.

Yes, Sophia and the French guy I'm yet to warm to, I miss Melissa actually and Jock too of course.
I think they've got too many judges this year to be frank, particularly last week combined with Jamie Oliver.

Back